Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 18, 2014

I read there was a small snippet cut from the scene when Sami asked Harold for the snacks to take into the garden. They cut out the part where she said "you know, the brownies and deviled eggs I asked you to make, using Kate's recipes". :sarcasm: :rotfl::rotfl:

th
th

Anyone with a smidge of brains, but then again this is Ej and Abby we are talking about lol, should of been able to tell Sami was playing with them, it was so over the top and down right annoying watching her act like a total dingbat. How did you like her line about Abby's family being "so unfairly biased about anything DiMera" ?

The actress who is playing Eve is a very pretty woman, but the makeup department made her look terrible in my opinion.

Great ending to a rather boring show. Sami's manic moodswings revealed - I daresay if we watch episodes from 2-3 weeks ago we could pinpoint when she found out. I'll hand the writers a compliment this time, they had many fans hornswoggled.

Love Nicole telling off Marlena.

Love Dan/Jen breaking up. Hate Jen flashing back to their icky loveromps. I hope she moves on, but I'm sure she'll be shrieking at him at work within minutes. (Salem time...a few weeks our time.)

First a bunch of limbo one-shots of Daniel...then weird ADR [Addtional Dialogue Recording] for Eve's entry. Very strange filming. Eve barely appeared, what a waste of a day's pay, LOL. Eager for her story to develop, I loved her character in the 1980s.

Wait, please...Just to be clear, is it the general consensus from those who saw this episode, that this is not the first time Sami has seen the pictures of Ej with Abby?
Thanks.

Oh yeah, would a guy really do what Daniel is doing? It seems a little huffy in a girly way ("You don't know the person I am" blah blah).

What must Sami be feeling at this moment: anger, resentment, embarrassment. She's thrown away 2 marriages, damaged familial relationships, and spit in the face of a reconciliation with Rafe to make one last, honest go at it with EJ. Now however, she's faced with the unpleasant and bitter truth that EJ once again ruined it with lies, and maybe, just maybe, she's sitting there staring at that picture of EJ caressing Abby's thigh as he gently kisses her thinking, he hasn't changed at all. I should be sympathethic to her struggle because she loved this man, but I'm not! Everyone warned her. Sometimes you can't tell a kid the stove is hot & to keep their little hands away. They have to get burned. Burn Sami Burn! Feel free to set fire to the mansion with EJ in it while you're at it.

This is not the first time Sami saw the picture.

And a P.S. I forgot something.....Nicole is in her room, opens a newspapers, sees headline about Gabi being sent to prison for murder, and immediately says she has to call Rafe, and she does, just leaves a message. Says nothing about her own troubles or even about Gabi, just she is his friend, loves him, had to call, wants to hear his voice and see him.

I fully expect another twist with the Dimera Enterprises board meeting. EJ is telling board members he's counting on their support and Sami wants to get married before the meeting. Something is definitely amiss.

Glad Nicole called Rafe today. I hate she didn't get to him before Kate did.

Yeah, and Abby tried to decline maid of honor duties because of JJ's graduation, and Sami insisted that the wedding stuff will be all over with before his graduation. Hmmm, so she is getting married early in the morning?? She said "flower girl...petals". Will that be Sydney......or Allie???
JJ has to be graduating in the afternoon, if Mom is having a dinner to celebrate, right?

I've been commenting for a while that it's odd that Sami keeps walking around Salem with that briefcase, even when she is clearly not working. And she keeps running off to meetings at odd times too. Probably to meet Kate. I'm sure that will come out tomorrow.

I'm also going to venture one step further here and speculate that Victor is involved too.

The interesting piece to all of this will be Rafe and Kate sleeping together which I believe was not part of the bigger plan. Sami will go ballistic, probably more so than how she reacts to EJ and Abby.

I'm hoping that Kate has been talking to Chad as well as to Stefano in Chicago, and that Chad is placed in charge of DiMera Enterprises at the upcoming board meeting with EJ as his assistant (he can tea pot when he's explaining why he doesn't want to pick up lunch for Chad).

Also, I sincerely hope that even someone as crass and self-centered as Sami wouldn't have her young children participating in a wedding ceremony that may blow sky high when the "I Do's" become "I know what you did so I don't" (or I do and I'll make your wish you hadn't"). EJ would be an excellent choice as a flower girl and then do double duty as Sami's whipping boy - I mean groom.

Back