Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 21, 2017

Chad pulled a huge Boo Boo when he told Abby he had feelings for Gabi, in addition to feelings for his wife. His waffling, and "running into" Gabi constantly is what caused Abby to finally throw in the towel. Yep, she was stupid as well, but who the blazes wants a husband to be yearning after another woman, one who is constantly in their faces?

Oh, he gave antidote to wife first, but kept looking over to Gabi, saving half for her. What if splitting that antidote had resulted in both women dying as not having enough.

And then there was the stripping down in the meat locker. Give me a break. You can huddle together to keep warm, but clothes HELP...

Gad, I hate all of this.

I think Abby & Chad would have had plenty of problems after she returned from the dead, without throwing Gabi in. I really detest all this spin the bottle with the couples.

First -Thanks for all the time and energies you give to this site. You are awesome! I so agree with all you said above. Still hoping the new writers can work this out so Chad and Abby are together. I really have a problem with Gabi always worming her way into situations with Chad. And I hope Chad returns to the guy before Abby called off the vow renewals and really can commit to Abby.

I also hope Abby can get stronger. She has had tons of turmoil to lead her to question everything and make very bad decisions. I think Chad's love could help her recover AND she could use a lot more good counseling! So many options for the new writers. I hope they are way more creative than what we've had in the recent past! Que sera, sera!

I am thoroughly enjoying Nicole and Holly!!!

Last edited:
I disagree about Abby and feeling sorry for her. She brought this on: "Come here, come here, go away, go away" stupidity. She shoved Chad away. Who did he save first with the poison: Abby! Who did he forgive and take back: Abby! Who did he say he wanted to be with: Abby! What has Abby been saying: I'm not good enough for you! You must hate me! I know you really want to be with Gabi! Chad denied, denied, denied and then agrees to renew wedding vows.

Who walked out on that: Abby! She had a chance to explain her approaching faux marriage but throws her hands up like "you don't understand" (which he doesn't) and runs out crying. She got what she wanted and now it is supposedly Chad and Gabi's fault.

At this point, marry Dario and both go on an extended honeymoon. Don't bother coming back. Just send postcards. You won't be missed. Sheesh what a mess they have made of a once loved character.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Abigail can go find that Irish land plot, as far as I'm concerned, and take Dario with her.

Back