Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 24, 2015

I wish I could like these episodes this week more. I used to like Eric and Nicole but he treated her so awful. Including telling her he hated her. Yes she was wrong for shredding the documents, but I still think Eric was over the top.

Of course Daniel hasn't been great to Nicole either. I just don't have any interest. As for Ben/Abby/Chad, it's even worse. I know that Chad and Abby are supposed to be the rooting couple but Chad is such a jerk. I have a hard time believing he actually loves Abby. Now it looks like Ben may be turning into his father. And I'm guessing we'll get a who's the daddy pregnancy. Boring.

I couldn't deal with Daniel droning on and on about Nicole and hit fast forward. Also through the Daniel montage in Nicole's head, and all of Eric and Serena.

I assume Abby showered - she's changed like 3 times today. She changed into the top and pants for Arianna's birthday party 'this morning,' then those hideous trackydacks and fuzzy slippers, then this current abomination. I'm assuming she showered at least once.

I don't think Ben knows WHEN Abby and Chad did the nasty, but he can probably narrow it down to how long she's been pulling away from him. I get that he wanted to mark his territory and all that (gross), but I hope he used a condom, because otherwise eww. I'd say same for Chad & Zoe but Zoe strikes me as the kind of girl who would subscribe to not using one. - No I meant she definitely would insist on using one!

Though this is Caveman Ben, who ripped off Abby's necklace before hand and was demanding she show him her love, beat his chest, scratched his belly, and shouted "GIRL MINEEEEEE!" afterward... he probably punched holes in it or something. Regardless, he's going to claim the kid is his and probably try and push through a quicky wedding while he can. Sigh.

edited - JS

Could Abby be taking birth control pills? I mean she has already been sexually active with Ben, so having sex is not unusual for her, and she does appear to be a gal who would be already prepared. Then again, thought the same of Theresa...

I really want to like Eric and Nicole, but Eric blows so hot and cold. He's very judgmental and intolerant for someone who was a priest. He was so cold and unforgiving to Nicole for months, but now that he knows she was right about Serena, suddenly he loved her all along? What about loving someone in spite of their mistakes? What about allowing for someone to be human?

As for Abby/Ben/Chad, I'm sure the writers are going to make Ben bad, so that Abby's cheating can be excused. And we can start placing bets on who the daddy is.

@one4mc,
I really want to like [Dan] and Nicole, but [Dan] blows so hot and cold. He's very judgmental and intolerant for someone who was an [adulterer]. He was so cold and unforgiving to Nicole for months, but now that he knows she was right about Serena, suddenly he loved her all along? What about loving someone in spite of their mistakes? What about allowing for someone to be human?

See what I did there? Eric and Daniel are interchangeable here.

Nicely done Cryin!

...Great scenes between Nicole and Eric over the past week and they were basically negated today by turning this into a story about Daniel Jonas. I am so sick and tired of this character dominating every storyline on this show. Enough is enough.:sick:...

I can't agree with you more.

This has got to be my favorite episode. I love Nicole I am glad she came out of it wanting Daniel. As for Abagail situation I love that Ben's true nature is coming out.

Theresa, Paige and Bev need to follow Zoe around and learn her ways.

I don't know if Ben has a good imagination or if Clyde recorded the sex scene and finally showed it to Ben before Abby came by. They need to bring Jordan back to pull her brother back off the edge.

deleted spoiler info in a non-spoiler forum - JS

I don't think Ben knows WHEN Abby and Chad did the nasty, but he can probably narrow it down to how long she's been pulling away from him.
He doesn't know when, but amazing how he had a flashback about it and wasn't even there! haha!
They evacuated a TV station because the front lights went out? And the security guard went home sick?? And left the place unlocked??? And the Salem EMS is so horrible Kayla may have to drive the single ambulance in the town????
Yeah, really. It's just ridiculous. I bet even the smallest town tv station would never be left totally unattended, even if the night guard had to leave, they'd bring someone else in. And that was silly what Kayla said, hello, aren't you the Chief of Staff, maybe you need to run that hospital more efficiently! (and by the way, take charge and fire Theresa and Anne).
It's quite interesting how Chad does all of his romantic entertaining out in the yard now. He even told Harold to bring their nibbles and drinks outside. :rolleyes:
Guess he's going for the totally nature/organic experience. :) :)
Heads up friends, Abigail slept with both Chad and Ben within a 24 hour period. We all know what that means.:rolleyes:
And it just completely denigrated her character. I know it's a soap, but geez, why can't some of these young adult characters be written as better role models? Guess it would be too boring by most viewer's standards. But what Abigail did was just too far beyond eww! and shameful.
SO lemme get this straight: Abby romps with both Chad and her boyfriend in under 24 hours!? Ben knows everything and is fine with this?
It's gross, right? But he did it to prove his manhood over Chad's by being all rough and macho (ick) and of course by also demanding that Abigail "prove" how much she loves him. Any girl with morals and a sense of self-worth would tell a creep like that to hit the road!
I wonder why Eric had a fan blowing on him and Nicole didn't.
I wondered that, too, especially since Daniel was talking about trying to get her temp down. And I don't think there was even a scene of her drinking water, was there?
Nice to see Harold. He's probably thankful Chad is keeping his lady friends outside. He doesn't have to clean the couch.
:rotfl:

Back