Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 28, 2017

Just a shot in the dark here folks, could it be that Dario is the one that skewered Deimos?

Another thing. If Sonny was aware Deimos saw him with the amulet around his neck (knowing it was what he has been after) then wouldn't common sense have told him that it was a bad idea to continue wearing it?

Last edited:
Hope and Rafe : I didn't watch, I plan to later, but I already like them together. But I know I'm in the minority.
I'm with you, TheWriter. I think Rafe and Hope could be happy until Peter Reckell (ex Bo Brady) decides to grace our screen again. sarcasm.jpg

Kate probably has it and is wearing it. No one will notice it clumped in with the usual 15 necklaces she wears, and her evilness will easily overcome the bad luck it brings. :)
Kate's wearing it could turn it into a good luck charm.

Did Chad and Abigail do the deed? If so, look out for both Abigail and Gabi to be pregnant.

Dario SAID he was leaving because of the computer at Club TBD, but it was undoubtedly Myron who called, was having trouble hacking into some account, Dario told him to keep at it, but Myron was nervous or something, so Dario went to make sure he did what he was supposed to do.

Did Chad and Abigail do the deed? If so, look out for both Abigail and Gabi to be pregnant.

I had this thought as well. Plus on Friday's episode, Abby made a point of saying they didn't sleep together since they woke up fully clothed.

If they do both end up pregnant, I suspect Gabi will either sleep with JJ soon or she already did under the halo and her baby will end up belonging to him.

...they didn't sleep together since they woke up fully clothed.
Famous last words. I seem to remember Belle's thinking the same thing after having barn sex with Shawn.

I don't know, Heather. Some writer may get the bright idea to have Chad follow in Stefano's footsteps, populate half of the free world and have 90% of them end up in Salem. :)

Another thing. If Sonny was aware Deimos saw him with the amulet around his neck (knowing it was what he has been after) then wouldn't common sense have told him that it was a bad idea to continue wearing it?

Even in the real world, common sense is not all that common. And since the amulet is cursed, it probably removes any common sense it's possessor might have had.

Back