Days of Our Lives - Wed. June 30, 2010

Memadarling....I had the same question...I think the last time Kim was home was for her dad's (Shawn) funeral...the husband didn't come with her, but I thought he was mentioned...maybe not? But she was married to someone and living in LA. I haven't got to watch all of the episodes since she has been back, thought maybe I missed it and she had told someone something about her husband.

Shane and Kayla were together for a while, but I think they ended it because they decided it was awkward.

Mary Beth Evans and Charles Shaughnessy have both said seperately that they were not happy at all when storyline had them "together". They just felt it was not right. I know whatever it was was short lived and both left the show. Charles has said recently it was one of the reasons he chose to go when he did.

Kimberly tho has indicated that she has not been with Philip for some time now. I know he was always off making some movie and never home.

I lurk but don't post.

Here's my question, of all the times that Pocket/Tyler could have been brought up...why now?

When Carolyn spoke to Stephanie about marrying Philip, why didn't she bring Tyler/Pocket up then? The entire time Stephanie was involved with Philip everyone in her family had a ton of reasons, but never was this brought up.

Thanks for the write up, I so enjoy reading them.

Could it be that "T" is the Tyler that Philip says he is keeping track of?

That might win the Days world record for SORASing. Cute idea, but I don't think they want a 30-year old Philip to have an 18-year old son.

In the credits, he is listed as Tad.

Back