Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 5, 2013

Thanks for the summary. Yes, I agree that, for all Daniel could've known, JJ stopped by and was watching Parker as Abby went to the bathroom. When I watch my siblings, sometimes I ask my little brother to watch them for a moment so I can have a bathroom break. But this whole storyline is just a bit ridiculous. But hey, at least it wasn't predictable (a few people, myself included, though Parker was gonna eat a weed-laced brownie JJ made).

As for the DiMeras, they're neither changed nor villains. They're the laughing stock of the entire show. Chad's barely around and Lexie's dead, so not really them, but EJ is pathetic and will settle for second-best, Kristen is on the ground begging Brady to take her back, and Stefano wants to remove a guy's private parts because he's jealous of the ex-wife he dumped sleeping with the dude.

I think Daniel assessed the situation rather quickly. JJ was there with Parker, was not paying attention, completely tuned out and oblivious. He was totally irresponsible,

Yes, indeed, JJ was irresponsible. Daniel was right to be mad. But where I draw the line is the physical assault. JJ's still a teenager. A very troubled, very irresponsible one, but a teenager. So I'm wondering how everyone feels about Daniel grabbing JJ like he did. Am I the only one who was very troubled to see a grown man manhandle a teenager ? No questions asked ?

Inasmuch as we only have seen a few seconds of what transpired at that point, I think we will have to wait til Monday to see how it all goes down.

without getting into a huge discussion/debate about adults who might "grab" a teenager, I will only say there are times/circumstances where it just has to be. And this summary is not about the pros and cons of such a situation.

Is it just me..... (yes dear it is).... but where did Gabi get those really cute hospital clothes???
I've always had to be in hideous ugly gowns that are too short and don't close in the back as well as one might want them too......:confused:
Looks like they were her own pajamas. I'm guessing someone brought her a bag from home with her own jammies and slippers.

When I was hospitalized for a surgery, a while back, I had actually bought a gown that had velcro in the back to close. But it looked like a beautiful nightgown. I felt less depressed that way. I had found it at The Bay. I don't know if they still sell those... And I had also brought some of my own pajamas as well.

I think we all know Adrienne got the wrong video or maybe she got both.

Kate had the best lines today with Sami, especially about her men and
wanting them all.. or something like that.

Why is Abby using Daniel's computer? Shouldn't she have a lap top or
something she can use anywhere?

We saw Daniel do his thing.. Save his son. I hope he cools down or
maybe Jennifer comes to the door before something bad happens.

I still can't believe Stefano wants Bernardi do what he said...
I guess this means Rafe will be like EJ... no manhood ;)

It's going to be a long wait until Mon gets here.

Gotta agree about Kate telling Sami she wants ALL her men all the time. (glad some of the writers seem to at least scan the boards and reflect our thoughts when they can) When Kate said that Sami wants to be with all of them, every man she's ever been with, especially the ones you don't have right now, she hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for the video clip!

I guess I was confused as to what Stefano was talking about...but is he really getting someone to cut off Rafe's *bleep*? Seriously? To get back at Kate? Out of all the crazy crap Stefano has ever done, I kind of find that one the most psycho and disturbing. Ew. Why? Can't he just clone him again?

LOL at Sami and Kate. Why is Sami getting all bent out of shape about what Kate says. It doesn't make any sense. The problem with Sami is that you truly have no idea if she is genuine. Does she love Rafe? Does she love EJ? Is she just using EJ? Does her stomping around mean that she really loves Rafe? Or is she just mad that Kate told her some truths? She's such a liar that you don't know her true feelings.
I can't stand that character!

And someone please tell me where Lucas is...and why he isn't with his injured son...or his granddaughter. I hate that!!! And add me to the masses who are irritated that EJ has that scene over Lucas.

Blake Berris (Nick) is so darn good looking...and I agree with the poster that said he reminded her of Nick 1.0 when he was that awkward geeky insecure guy. I loved that Nick. The scene between him and Will was good.

JJ and his buddy kind of cracked me up. Something about their exchange.

Thanks for posting.

edited to add character's name...JS

Back