Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 5, 2013

I appreciate your summaries. Lets me know to watch for things I don't wish to watch. I ff the conversations between Stefano and the cop, as best I could. Too disgusting to even watch them discuss it. But I did see the dirty cop hanging around outside Rafe's hospital door and his expression when he saw Sami just made me laugh! He was remembering her jumping all over his back and when he saw her today he got a look of horror and quickly hid.

Adrienne did look stunning today!

I also saw something I'd never seen before. The way they held two phones together to copy from one to the other. When Chad did it with his and Sonny's phones I wasn't sure what he was doing, but then Sonny did the same thing with his phone and Adrienne's. I'm always behind on technology!

As small as the Salem PD seems to be, Bernardi barely remembered Rafe???

That's because Bernardi is on the same kind of schedule than Jennifer, Sami and the rest of the Salemites : they work a couple of days per year. Except for Hope. She only has a couple days off per year. So Bernardi never crossed paths with Rafe because their two days did not coincide. :)

It's sad the phones get a kiss and not Roman

:rotfl::clap: Good one ! And unless I'm wrong, there's really no need to put the two phones together. The phones just need to be less than 50 feet away (or something like that) for the video transfer to occur. I think it's the writers not being to savvy when it comes to technology.

No, there's a phone that you just touch the two phones together and it automatically transfers videos, pictures, etc. There was a commercial showing that feature either late last year or early this year. (I don't have a smartphone, so I don't know what brand it is; might be Samsung?)

The writers might not be, but young people are. I know Chad pressed a couple buttons before he did that transfer. But I have seen that kind of transfer before, on some other show.

One or more of the writers has some real issues....first gay rape sex and now disfigurement of the private organ. Talk about sexual issues!

Actually, the writers have responsibly gone out of their way to point out (through Nick) that what Jensen did to Nick had nothing whatsoever to do with being gay (neither of them were) nor sex. Rape is not sex but rather, as Nick said, all about violence and power (a nuance that said writers unfortunately seem to forget when it comes to EJ and Sami). So the first issue was prison rape, not "gay rape sex."

As for Stefano's apparent plan for Rafe ... you have to wonder what kind of sick mind came up with that. Maybe one of the writers got into JJ's stash (just kidding).

LOL, OC, I've only seen it in internet commercials, touching phones to transfer files.
:OT: Wouldn't that transfer ALL the files from one to the other, and vice versa, kinda like spreading germs (like katmouse said, phones kissing)? I am guessing there is a way to select an individual file? Just wondering.

I'll ask my husband. Yep, he's a real Big Bang Theory kind of a geek. :) I'll get back to you on that ! Because now I'm really curious. I was really under the impression the phones did not need to touch, but be close, or no more than 50 feet away. It's the user who touches the appropriate buttons (or whatever they are) and then the transfer begins. Again, going to check as I may be very wrong.

WOW the great Stefano(The Phoenix) Dimera is now going around cutting another manhood...God Tomlin needs to be fire
Ej has lost his manhood in Sami's purse
Rafe is in a coma
Tomlin and Whitesell are ruining the show

I still think it's funny what Stefano.. great for jokes :D

I wonder if the actors involved had to stop themselves from laughing.

Back