Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 22, 2017

Maybe Abe should ask Marlena to help Eli and his mom.

That would actually make sense so it probably won't happen.

Yet another kidnapping plot which appears to be solved in record time.

Glad Chad has his priorities straight. WHERE WAS RAFE??? 2nd time his sister has been kidnapped and he is nowhere to be found.

I agree that the Lani-Abe stuff is stupid but I kind of liked the chemistry between Lani and Eli. They really need to get Gabi out of Chad's orbit completely and move her into this one.

I've always liked Abe but if he doesn't get out of his daughter's activities, he may end up giving Kate a run for being Salem's most meddling parent. First, he tries to tell Lani who to date or not date, and then he asked her to do something which can only put her in a very awkward position. Not only did he ask her, he wouldn't drop it when she was reluctant. He more or less pushed her into it. I'm wondering, though, if her comment to Eli as she walked away might get him thinking about his own reactions to things.

Am I the only one who was yelling at Chad to do something with the IVs first?! I mean, the best antidote to something bad going in is to KEEP IT FROM GOING IN. Roll the little stopper thing on the line, remove the IV from their arms, place the bags on the floor, disconnect the line from the IV or at some other connection point. Any one of those things would buy him lots more time to administer the actual antidote!

Back