Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 25, 2015

Pretty good episode today

I couldn't pay attention to Jen/Eve because I kept wondering why they were in the Dimera Garden

I'm not so sure that Eric didn't believe Nicole but rather he didn't want to believe Nicole. In any event, it's not a surprise. I think we all knew it would take a while for people to see Nicole's side in this one and I believe they will.

Daniel: PLEASE GO

I too am interested in Xander and who else he may be connected to in Salem. I have a feeling it isn't just Serena. And if he is a Kiriakis, I'm willing to bet the family may not be privy to his less than steller activities. Really hard to believe this same guy played a henchman less than 2 months ago.

The Chloe reference made no sense and was just ridiculous on many levels

I wish Melanie had called Eve over instead of handling Jeannie herself. That would have been a smart use of both characters.

Kat: Melanie did not see Brady's name on the vile. She just wanted to know why Clint had vials of blood. So do I.

Heather, they should have decorated the park set different where Jen and Eve were.
I kept thinking DiMerea garden too.

At the end, Mel said Brady's name. Somehow she put two and two together.

I wondered about Chloe's name too. Does Daniel still have feelings for her?

Now.....I definitely dislike the fact we have illegal activities and not a single cop is involved. All these private citizens are nosing around, finding things out, and letting the guilty off the hook.

I was just coming here to say that. I was very upset with Melanie yesterday. A creepy guy is wandering around with vials of blood and threatening her and her solution is to come back as soon as he's gone to investigate rather than call Hope, or better yet, go to the club and let something slip to Rafe so he can be the private citizen nosing around.

Heck, I could not believe the little twerp actually barged into the apt. after seeing the vials, having the guy threaten her. She should have beat a fast retreat and called the cops. But NOPE. Nancy Drew plunges ahead, not even any backup with her. !!! :rolleyes::sick:

I too liked the introduction of Xander. He's a menace but not over the top and not entirely evil to the point of being irredeemable (but that wouldn't really matter on Days anyway, right?). He also had normal looking clothes on, unlike his scoodied associate, Navidad.

That's cuz Daniel figures he is "2nd best" for Nicole. .... Maybe Nicole should start feeding it back to him that perhaps he keeps using the Eric excuse because he really is still not over Jen. ...
Didn't she do this today? And he shot her down, and she said something to the effect of, "You can talk about me & Eric but I can't bring up you & Jen?" Or am I misremembering?

@JasonD......I think what she said was......." What! You can analyze me but not vice versa. I am too over Eric!". (She HAD just mentioned this was because of Chloe, and he was making sure he would not get hurt like that again...and then asked if he kept Jen at arm's length,too. ....)

LOL, really?

shag

transitive verb
shaggedshag·ging
Definition of SHAG

a : to chase after; especially : to chase after and return (a ball) hit usually out of play

b : to catch (a fly) in baseball practice
: to chase away

Never saw that as a definition. I'm used to it as British slang...

Kat: I think Mel put 2 and 2 together since she saw Clint with 2 vials and knew that both Brady and Jeannie had injection marks. Not sure how to tell the difference between a blood draw mark versus a regular shot though.

It seemed neither of the injections were you in spots where you'd normally draw blood.

Back