Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 30, 2016

Heather4CU actually.......I don't see Andre or Deimos fighting against each other. In fact I will put my money on the fact that Andre and Deimos may team up together against their respective families. All speculation.

Both Deimos and Andre had everything taken away as well both men we're put in prison for a crime they did not commit. If that's not something to bond over I don't know what is LOL!

Well, Andre' never served a day in prison for the horrible crimes he DID commit......so about time, in my opinion. As for Deimos..looks like he figures he already served time for what he did not do, so why not "get even" and do things which don't get him into jail, but ARE evil.

I would sure hate to cross Deimos with his bottle of poison at this point, though. LOL

Would that be the poison that he got from Rory (who is apparently branching out from weed?) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Rory should be concerned about that particular sale. :eek:

@Noel, are intravenous injections given at 90 degrees to the skin? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the summary. A pretty good but heartbreaking episode!!! So sad what happened to Maggie!:( But it probably won't last--like someone else here mentioned, she'll probably be healed by May Sweeps. As for Victor, I can't wait to see how delicious his revenge against Deimos will be!

I hope that if Ben is real, he's caught soon and arrested (or killed). Can't stand what they're doing to Abigail!

Back