Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 30, 2016

I totally agree, Dr. Baker. I have a thought that MAYBE Victor notified someone that he had signed under duress and just hasn't said anything about it.

I'd like to see Philip/Brady/and the rest of the clan, join forces make sure Deimos pays the price for what he has done to Maggie.
All Victor has to do is call his small army of lawyers from top law schools, tell him the whole story, and they'll be more than ready to bury Deimos in court. Of course, Deimos may not live to go before a judge. He's messed with Maggie, the most beloved woman in Salem, and if enraged members of the living don't get Victor's vicious little baby brother, the orange-tinted ghost of Dr. McScruffy surely will. Elsewhere, poor Abigail really needs help. By going out to the garden yet again, she's starting to act like teenagers in homicidal maniac movies. Teen No. 1: "There's a crazed killer on the loose in the woods!!!" Teen No. 2: "OMG, let's go swimming in the lake."

Well I guess today pretty much conclusively answered the question about just what color hat Deimos wears. And that answer is Pitch Black just like his soul!!!

I don't know about anybody else but I could watch Belle and Philip have the same conversation they had today five or six more times. Which is a good thing because I'm sure they will. Talk about a nailbiter.

They did a good job on keeping us guessing if Ben is really there. If I were a betting man I would lay odds on it really being Ben in the garden. I think the fact that he turned his head to watch Abigail run away was a clue. As to how he slipped past the allegedly "crack" security team Chad has watching the grounds is concerned, well Abigail DID say he is an evil genius.

Did Victor use his own ink pen? Maybe his signature will magically disappear :)

All I could think of is where will Victor and all the people in his house live. Maybe
they can move in with Jennifer.

Victor and Maggie both said snarky remarks today.

Since Brady and Theresa were in the townhouse, are John and Marlena sleeping
on a park bench?

Why was Paul at the engagement party? He didn't say anything and he was in
the background.

Was Ben actually in the yard with Abby? We saw him when she wasn't looking at him.

Since Brady has Daniel's heart, will Brady have to perform surgery so Maggie can
walk again? LOL

Bet JasonD does, too, as he always calls her that.
:wink:
They did a good job on keeping us guessing if Ben is really there. If I were a betting man I would lay odds on it really being Ben in the garden. I think the fact that he turned his head to watch Abigail run away was a clue.
I hope we're wrong but I'm with you on that one.

I wonder how long Maggie's "permanent" paralysis will last? I bet on May sweeps.

Hurl tomatoes if you must - but I'm still on Deimos' side. Now if he could just find a way to poison Summer, and we can all forget that horrid story. Could it be that Victor and Maggie are headed for a cosy retirement village?

I'm not questioning Victor's love for Maggie, but I find it extremely unbelievable that he signed his worth over to Deimos just like that without having something scathing brilliant up his sleeve.

And it's way past time for Summer, Deimos, and Ben to be gone, but alas I feel we're in for a few more months of this nonsense.

"For a deadly blow, let him pay with a deadly blow. It is for him who has done the deed to suffer."
Did he actually say that? I thought it was a voice-over. I remember thinking I can't recall the last time a voice-over was done so well. (I do not count the poorly recorded 'flashback' of Victor's fiancée's death.)

That's a quote from Aeschylus, a Greek tragedian. I do like how they're playing up Victor's roots lately.

Back