Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 7, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Ciara & Claire are facing off again, with Ciara noting how Claire's timing had really hurt her mother. Claire is denying this, but grabs her coat, takes off. Ciara & Tripp talk, Ciara convinced that Claire really did not have Hope's best interests in mind when she did what she did. She is sorry for dissing Tripp's crush, but he said Claire is no longer his crush, he has none. She doesn't either. Both talk about “you're not alone, you have me to talk to, etc.” (Tripp has told her about how he blamed Kayla for his mother's death, held onto it, but was all alone, no one to talk to). Both are smiling, Ciara leaves.

Gabi has come to the Kmansion to get Ari, who is still asleep, so she tells all about what Eli told her about sleeping with Lani. They talk, he gives advice, thinks it took guts for Eli to tell, but Lani has not told JJ, and should. They talk a bit about Will, his memory loss, Sonny says that after Will died, he realized that fling that caused them problems was nothing, and how his entire life would have been so different if he had forgiven Will right away. Now he is back, no memory, and it won't happen. He goes to get Ari, happy reunion between mom & her little girl who is all better now, normal temp, etc. Gabi talks of celebrating, getting hot chocolate.

Abby & Chad wake up, chatter, kiss, kiss, he mentions something about her wearing the Gabi Chic samples, leaves. She is puzzled, what is he talking about? Downstairs, Kate is with Stefan, both throwing the accusations back and forth about murdering Andre. Chad comes in, joins in the mudslinging, so he & Kate both saying Stefan & his mother did Andre in. Now Abby comes in, what is going on, more of the same. She is Abby, but wearing bright lipstick. Stefan leaves, Kate says they have to get to the office, she goes for her things. Chad mentions again how good she looks in this Gabby Chic dress, she says she doesn't remember a prior conversation, he says it was when she woke from her nap, and mentioned changing her clothes. Kate comes to get Chad, they leave.

Abby is puzzled, trying to recall the day, (flashback), going to Gabi's hearing, then saying she was tired, going home to rest. But she doesn't remember going home. Suddenly, she bends her head, touches her forehead, headache. Her face, posture change, even her walk, as she heads for the entry to the tunnel passages.

Rafe has tried to talk to Hope, who is too busy. He goes to his office, where Eli finds him. (Eli has already talked to Hope, yep, about work, but sorry for what happened at the wedding, and a “I know Rafe loves you so much,”. Rafe notes he has been unable to talk with Hope, tells Eli that he should think of telling Gabi what happened with him. Eli already did, told her, she seemed upset, but took it o.k.

Claire comes to see her gramma Hope, yaks a mile a minute, did not mean to hurt her, is sorry she told her in front of everyone, doesn't want her to be mad at her......Hope stops her, is not mad at her. She did have a right to know, Hope wasn't glad to hear it. Claire mentions Ciara being so angry at her, they had a fight about it. Hope assures her all is o.k., hugs as Ciara comes in, Claire leaves.

Claire goes home, brags to Tripp that gramma Hope is not mad at her, was glad she told her. Tripp doesn't say much, but tells her that while Hope may not be mad at her, what Claire did has turned 2 lives upside down, and 2 people are very hurt.

Meanwhile, Ciara is telling her mom why she kept quiet. How mad she was at Rafe, and no, mom, he did not get me to lie for him. I was going to tell, was mad at you about the motorcycle and everything, (Hope notes she did what she did then to protect Ciara, who realized that) then started thinking of how much he loves you, has protected you. And when I kept quiet, it was ME protecting you. I did not want you hurt,

Stefan is in the DiMansion study, when Gabby arrives, sexy red dress, but no makeup?? He wondered when she would be back, she is wondering what happened with her case, she is still under suspicion, no one else is arrested, etc. Not to worry, it is all taken care of.

Rafe comes into Hope's office, apologizes for wanting to talk personally about private matters, asks if they can go somewhere for coffee, lunch. Nope, she is busy. How about dinner then, or before work tomorrow or whenever. Hope says not possible, she is going to Hong Kong, to visit Shawn & Belle.

Claire is on the phone, calling Eric to make an appt. for some photos for the Fresh Faces contest. Doesn't have to anything big deal, not much competition. Ciara has come home, overhears this.

Gabi has Ari in the park, having their hot chocolate. Ari is cold, Gabi think she has something in her bag to help, opens it, rummages a bit, and pulls out...the Gabi Chic coat, is shocked.

Very strange but I like knowing that Stefan knows of Abby's Gabby, but framing the real Gabi isn't all that exciting. I think it's it funny that Chad thinks it's out of the question to accuse Kate but not the DA? I hope Chad gets some better writing soon, like when he rescued Abby that time. :love:

Wow, Claire sure is hated all over the internet! I think Ciara is a total brat, too!! I don't like this story line for either characters.

Gabi and Sonny: I really like their scenes more and more. I love that at one time, Sonny couldn't stand to breathe the same air as Gabi, but has become pretty much THE person she knows she can always count on. Yep, he's true blue. Wait a minute, Gabi found her coat that Abby/Gabby was wearing on the video, in Arianna's overnight bag that Sonny handed her. OH MY GOSH!!! SONNY IS FRAMING GABI!!:sarcasm: No I'm kidding. I don't believe that for one/thousandth of a nanosecond. But still, I am curious to know how they are going to explain that coat ending up in that bag.

Seriously, I love Gabi and Sonny's friendship. I like Gabi and Abigail's friendship, but I know for a lot of people, it just doesn't work. I think the best solution would be to focus on Gabi and Sonny instead.

I did have one small, or maybe it's not so small after all, problem with how Gabi discovered the coat. A point had been made of the fact Arianna was getting over a nasty cold that included a fever. Yet Gabi was sitting outside with her, drinking hot chocolate. Why wouldn't she take her to the Brady Pub where it was warm for hot chocolate? I know it's all contrivance of DA PLOT. Gabi and Arianna had to be outside so Ari could get cold so Gabi would have reason to open the bag and discover the coat. :rolleyes:

Whether the coat was planted by Vivian, or more likely some underling ,it was clearly orchestrated by Stefan. I just want to make I get this straight: Stefan is perfectly fine with framing an innocent. hard-working young mother for murder, a crime for which she already has a conviction, and another one could send her away for life. But he would NEVER commit such a foul deed himself. Well, someone please give that man a cookie! :angry:

Looking at him today and knowing what he is doing to Gabi, I just wished I could slip a potion into his coffee that would turn him into a cockroach. I would then put the cockroach into box. I would put that box into bigger box. Which I would put into an even bigger box, wrap it up and send it to my home address and SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!

Sorry, I had the sudden urge to do an impersonation of Yzma the villainess from, what I feel is a vastly underappreciated Disney film,The Emperor's New Groove. I can now scratch that off my bucket list.

After today's episode, my fingers shall never besmirch my keyboard with the name "Stefan." From now on, I'll just refer to him as the Nameless One. He isn't even worthy of a witty alliterative nickname. I mean how dare he do this to Gabi? *sputter*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, Troy, and here I thought he told Vivian to plant the evidence somewhere to frame someone else.

I believe the bag was Gabi's and she was looking in it for a scarf she had brought. Got a kick out of Ari in a winter jacket, cold, but her mom is in a sleeveless cut low dress, lite jacket, not cold at all. By the way, Ari was over the cold, no fever. Sonny mentioned it was 98.6.

Did I miss something? When did Gabi have Arianna‘s bag at the DiMeras or wasn’t that the little one's bag?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Poirot.

Stefan got a text from Mother. She said "It's done."

Sonny was carrying the bag when Ari ran to Gabi.

Sonny knows Eli slept with Lani. Will anyone else find out
before JJ
knows?

Ciara told Claire Rafe was heartbroken. I laughed when Claire said
"Heartbroken, but still very horny".

I was hoping Stefan and Vivian would frame someone besides Gabi.
I'm wondering what's going to happen to Gabby when she finds out.

what Claire did has turned 2 lives upside down, and 2 people are very hurt.
Yes, Claire, listen to the attempted murderer. After all, he's the reason that his dad's going blind and his brother's in jail, so he knows about hurting people with the truth.
she is going to Hong Kong, to visit Shawn & Belle.
Good, I hope her plane crashes.
Ciara has come home, overhears this.
Oh good, the pettiness can continue. I hope a camera explodes and scars Ciara forever. Then she can crawl into a ditch.
Gabi and Sonny
As boring as this scene was, it was a nice touch. I was starting to wonder if Sonny was back in Paris again.

After today's episode, my fingers shall never besmirch my keyboard with the name "Stefan." From now on, I'll just refer to him as the Nameless One. He isn't even worthy of a witty alliterative nickname. I mean how dare he do this to Gabi? *sputter*
Good thought. Jason calls him StefanNo and I call him Stefan Zero. Perhaps, I should shift to "He Whose Name Must Not Be Mentioned."
So now Abe's new commissioner is bolting for Hong Kong? Hope's dedication to her job is amazing. :sarcasm: Now he has the choice of giving the job to the man whose tryst drove Hope to the other side of the world, the lusty, lying Eli, or his lying daughter whose appointment would leave him wide open to charges of nepotism
days-andre-threatens.jpg

Abe: "Hope, you're leaving for Hong Kong? Are you kidding? I just made you
police commissioner."

Finally, if Ciara manages to derail Claire's selection as the face of Bella magazine, perhaps Eve and Brady might want to pick this face.
220px-Beagle_portrait_Camry.jpg

Last edited:
Oh good, the pettiness can continue. I hope a camera explodes and scars Ciara forever. Then she can crawl into a ditch.
Wow, things are getting vicious around here. I'm rooting for Ciara to beat Claire in the Fresh Face contest, assuming Ciara goes for it. Claire is going to feel so self-righteous, self-assured, self-whatever-adjective because she's been absolved by Hope. It's just another thing she'll hold over Ciara about how right she is. How *dare* she undercut Ciara to Ciara's own mother. That's just not right.

And how long until Claire decides that she wants Tripp, because it's clear (to me) that Ciara and Tripp are heading to being a couple, and Claire won't be able to stand it.

(I thought Tripp's sly smile on his face when Ciara left the apartment was adorable. It made me smile.)

Days films so far ahead, too far ahead, they are unable to respond to any sort of fan feedback. It astounds me that they close down for 1 week every month, and then for a couple weeks every 3 or 4 months, but still cannot get down to being maybe 4 months ahead. Perhaps it would help if they stopped filmed 7-8 episodes per week. Went to 5 1/2 maybe. LOL

Has to make it difficult for the writers as well. Can you see how poor Ron Carlivati must have felt, trying to write the "End" of Days, with their contract up in September, so trying to wrap stories for then, but not quite, just in case they got renewed. A shame.

Meanwhile, in Salem, enough already with Who Killed Andre? And if the feud is to continue with the 10 year old teens......then have them move into separate quarters. If roommates fought that much, and were so nasty to each other, they would not be sharing living space.

How utterly stupid of Gabi to attempt to get rid of the incriminating evidence in the middle of Salem Square. And how the heck does Lani know to go to the dumpster area? Gabi should have gotten in her car, drove 20 miles out of town, or to the next town, and used a dumpster there. Egads.

Back