Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 10, 2017

Well, I did hear Marlena say she was going to contact that person in Chicago, just wanted to know how we know there were ACTUAL scenes of Marlena & that person that were cut..........

Fashion News: Maggie was really glammed-up today; looked nice. Nice dress to wear in a hostage situation, Nicole! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's hard to imagine a woman wearing it, given any choice.

Sonny/Paul/Eli having a confidential conversation in HTS, and Eli doesn't notice Gabi's return? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS: Though I just used it, the word "conversation" has been ruined for me, thanks to political operatives who have been giving it an aggressive meaning. :angry: :back:

Nicole slowing her rescuer (Eric) down with chit-chat. I was yelling "move it!" at the TV.

Re settings, I would like a bookshelf like the one in Daniel's (now Nicole's) apartment. Haven't seen it for a while, though. :rolleyes:

That Xander-owned island has an airport that can accommodate large jets? He must have done very well with his investments!

Well, I did hear Marlena say she was going to contact that person in Chicago, just wanted to know how we know there were ACTUAL scenes of Marlena & that person that were cut..........

Because a spoiler photo was published of Marlena and the ISA Agent plus Pamela was listed as a guest on Jason47's list of guest stars for the week. It's on his Facebook page.

Back