Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 11, 2016

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused about Aiden's story. But apparently he didn't want her to know that he was going along with the DiMera's plan up until the point of actually doing the deed. I just don't get it. Why admit to "working" with them then? I kept waiting for Aiden to mention the threats against Chase and then Hope to blow up at him that Chase raped Ciara but that never happened. I guess there will be more to come.

I'm glad Rafe finally knows that Gabi and Arianna are in the hospital. I liked JJ being there for Gabi. I know he doesn't have much choice given the situation but they were nice scenes.

I kinda figured this whole Yo Ling thing would lead to this issue. I'm glad that Paul/John at least have the sense to come to the conclusion that it's a very good possibility. I know it's a relatively serious issue but I couldn't help but laugh at all the people in the hazmat suits. LOL.

I haven't finished watching yet but I think I remember he was hired to seduce Hope but fell in love with her in the process. I am disappointed that he's lying about when he was abducted. He has enough explaining to do without more lying.

I agree. It was such a hasty rewrite in the Fall but I also remember it as Stefano bringing him to Salem to seduce Hope in exchange for money to pay off his debts.

I was also disappointed that he lied today but it probably was to prevent her from knowing he really was planning to kill her. I hope the truth still comes out though. Color me shocked that the Salem PD actually had a backup plan for testing Aiden's DNA.

WHY WAS A TODDLER LEFT ALONE IN A HOSPITAL ROOM? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Mama H should have been with her instead of Gabi. Or Ari and Gabi should have been in the same room.

It seemed odd to me that some characters had the Haz Mat suits and some didn't. Does this mean Belle, Claire and Jennifer will also get sick? And Dario? I think Mama H will be ok hence the comment about different immune systems.

I wonder if I could be an instant volunteer at Salem University Hospital simply by saying I'm a nurse.:rolleyes:

Nice to see John front and center today. Sometimes we can have nice things.

Did it bother anyone else that when Rafe said little Ari was sick, Hope was only concerned about Rafe? No words of "Oh, my great great niece", or whatever relating she is to Hope. Remember Hope, you were at her birthday party??
YES! You'd think she would've been concerned about her own toddler niece being hospitalized. And not only is Ari her niece by marriage on the Brady side, she's also her little biological cousin on the Horton side.

To be fair, Hope DID say she would go, too, but Rafe said she had already been through too much, and should stay put.

I will add, though, that it bothers me that these people do not notify other family members right away. i.e. I don't think anyone has notified Brady about Paul, Eduardo knew nothing about his daughter & granddaughter until John called him, has JJ called Jen?

Anyone let Sami know about Ari? What about Caroline?

Yes Hope said she would go, but it seemed to me she was saying that she would go as a support to Rafe and he said she had been through alot, but nothing about he would let her know how Ari was nor her asking to be informed how she was. It wasn't even acknowledged that they are related.

He talked about being in the cage, but also about being beaten and tortured.

From what we saw Monday......I just got really confused. If he was beaten and tortured WHILE he was dating Hope, would he not have shown signs of that?

And he did not show any signs of it while in the cage.......at least what we saw.

I noticed Aiden said he was psychologically beaten & tortured. That explains the no bruises.

Aiden still lied about WHEN he was kidnapped, so am sure he lied about the torture/beating as well. We did not see any of that during the 6 mos he was in the cage. He is claiming now to have been in that cage since the proposal. Nope, he lied.

I will add, though, that it bothers me that these people do not notify other family members right away. i.e. I don't think anyone has notified Brady about Paul, Eduardo knew nothing about his daughter & granddaughter until John called him, has JJ called Jen?

Anyone let Sami know about Ari? What about Caroline?
John told Paul that Belle and Brady were there, but couldn't visit because of the quarantine.

Maybe Marlena called Caroline and texted Sami (and Lucas) off screen.

Yes Hope said she would go, but it seemed to me she was saying that she would go as a support to Rafe and he said she had been through alot, but nothing about he would let her know how Ari was nor her asking to be informed how she was. It wasn't even acknowledged that they are related.

This is how I understood it as well. Everyone is written in a bubble.

Lots of sloppy haz-mat suit/mask use. In all fairness, it was very hard for the show to catch every little mistake when there are so many people involved. I did like the amber night-driving glasses! :rolleyes:

Ciara, caught with Theo by Hope, deftly (?!) diverts the questioning by inquiring about her mother's welfare. :)

Thanks for the summary. This episode was just OK. Some progress made, I guess, but nothing too interesting. I'm glad to see John doing something of importance. Wish we could've seen Brady and Belle actually involved in this story, though, not just mentioned. Same with Dario. Why must their lives revolve around sleeping with Philip, or Summer, when the viewers have made it clear for months that we couldn't care less about all that? Furthermore, the Aiden stuff was underwhelming, to say the least. Why would he continue to lie to Hope? I really am tired of all this secrecy. I also wish Hope would've let him know exactly what Chase did. I guess that's to come.

Back