Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 22, 2013

Well it looks like Vargas has something to hold over Hope's head because of Ciara hiding the Prison Release notice about Jensen. Did anyone else see.....gosh I hate to say it......sparks between Hope and Vargas?

Love the scene when Sonny didn't know what might be wrong with the baby and all it took was a swat on her butt. I guess he must of closed his eyes through the movie on giving birth when in High School.

Lucas Kate Marlena and Sami were all there to see the baby,Lucas was so happy and the smiles on all their faces were awesome.Im going to watch again tonight on soapnet :love:

I'm guessing her name will be Arianna Grace Fallon since Gabi is married to Nick.

Perhaps, but usually in cases like that, from what I've seen, the baby takes the biological father's name, assuming he's in the picture, unless the baby takes the mother's name. Who knows? I'm sure Nick will give Will back his child's rights. He seemed so concerned. Looks like his love and caring for his cousin finally emerged from deep down.

I hope I can find time to watch these episodes online this weekend.

And, now, wasn't it JasonDiSpeech who has to eat his computer? Let's make it easy, and maybe he'll share...

2010-pictures-etc-278.jpg

It was a good one today alright. LOVED the scenes with Marlena and Lucas and the baby welcoming scene in the hospital with the two great grandmothers (or just Kate and "you can call me whatever you want" Marlena). Absolutely adorable.

As much as I don't care for Nick, I do feel bad for him for what he has gone through. And Blake Berris (Nick) is doing an outstanding job with all this.

Also awesome to see Hope in some major action this week, yay!

edited to add character's name...JS

Back