Days of our Lives - Wed. Nov. 14, 2012

No offense to anyone, but some of us are walking a fine line about what we can and cannot discuss on this subject in order to keep the peace on this board. Posters who see nothing wrong with the gay lifestyle are allowed to agree with it, while others are afraid of stirring the pot. It's hard to do. :)

I don't see anything wrong in a poster stating a scene is disgusting. We say it about other couples.

There were many posters who said they were disgusted with Brady and Madison going at it hot and heavy every chance they got; most particularly, in the massage room at the spa. So it's not just the gay bedroom scenes that turn people off.

It didn't bother me, truly. The only thing I can think of is that there has been so little of this type of action that no one has yet to become so used to it that they just haven't become so used to it and just can't yet let it go.
I would expect that with a bit of time that will happen..that's in today's world you have to either get used to it or run and hide.

I haven't joined in the discussions about the gay story and don't have anything to say about it now. But I will say one thing about comments and if I get kicked off for being disrespectful, so be it. I am sick to death of people here and all over the country taking offense and whining if everybody doesn't agree with their lifestyle, whether it be gay or some other issue. When I was divorced and remarried many years ago there were friends and family who didn't believe in it and therefore stopped having anything to do with us. While I may have wished they didn't see it that way, you know what? They were entitled to their beliefs and I didn't put labels on them or call them names or try to make them feel like there was something wrong with them, and I certainly didn't try to force them to go against their own beliefs in order to see things my way! We can't expect to live in a world where everybody is going to agree with us or coddle us when they don't agree with us.

As a gay man, I found the scenes a little much. I like a little more innuendo and imagination. I don't need to see two humans flounting about semi-nude to believe they're romantically involved. THAT BEING SAID, I do take issue with someone who says "2 men" unequivocally, but everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

As to Nicole having Sami's number in her cellphone, didn't she actually say "WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE IN MY PHONE?" I rolled out of my chair when she said that. That, and Nicole's faux-90s 'do in the newly-created flashback, were the best parts of this episode.

This guy is no Eric Brady IMO.

Back