Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 19, 2014

The thing with Hope is...it is not hard to pour cereal into a bowl and then milk, and pour a glass of juice. I do agree it seems silly that she cannot cook AT ALL. If that is the case, why has she not hired a cook...someone to come in and make dinner every day? It is also not hard to open a can of soup.
Now, some folks are really good cooks (my mom) some are not (me).....and I have burned a pot of water, mostly because one forgets it is boiling away. LOL. But, too many Salem females laugh about not cooking, or not being able to cook. Hope & Bo had Shawn D, then Zack, and Ciara. How do you go that many years without being able to cook SOMETHING for your kids?

What made me laugh today.....Ciara wants Maggie to put the top down on her convertible, when Maggie gives her a ride to school. Not hardly likely, as Hope reminds Ciara...it is NOVEMBER! Brrr.
And yet, there is Theresa, sleeveless dress with halter strap back! Maybe Theresa did not look at the calendar?? LOL Heck, she was walking thru the park without a coat. Isn't she too young for hot flashes??

I was shocked to hear Maggie drove a convertible. She seems more the sensible SUV or 4-door sedan type. But now I imagine her strolling around Salem with the top down and sunglasses on with her hair blowing in the wind. Makes Maggie a little more interesting to me now LOL.

The thing with Hope is...it is not hard to pour cereal into a bowl and then milk, and pour a glass of juice. I do agree it seems silly that she cannot cook AT ALL. If that is the case, why has she not hired a cook...someone to come in and make dinner every day? It is also not hard to open a can of soup.
Now, some folks are really good cooks (my mom) some are not (me).....and I have burned a pot of water, mostly because one forgets it is boiling away. LOL. But, too many Salem females laugh about not cooking, or not being able to cook. Hope & Bo had Shawn D, then Zack, and Ciara. How do you go that many years without being able to cook SOMETHING for your kids?

Hope, out of everyone, should know that! Didn't she have that Cheerios product placement a few years back?:rotfl:

Back