Days of our Lives - Wed. Nov. 21, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess it just me, then. I always leave a web page, and there is no one here to look. I may not close down my desktop, but when I use the lap top, I close that completely. But I never let my computer "sit" on a site when I am leaving the computer. Everyone is different, I guess.

LOL, well, the Spectator is a different story. :wink: Yes, I do that, too. When I am seeking info tho, whether on a song, a movie, prices on something, an author, a quotation, a store, etc. I always close it...always.

Nicole lost an earring at the church then when she got to the square she didn't have the other one on either. Did I miss something? lol

Muzzaman, after you hit the reply button you just delete the parts you don't want to answer inside the quote tags. Then go down under the quoted post to type your own message

JasonDiSpeech, thank-you for the state-by-state reminder. And I agree about the state of Salem!

Woo hoo!! Thanks again, Noise!!

I also leave webpages on when I leave a room in my home if I know I'll be returning to them. Only at home though.

Nicole lost an earring at the church then when she got to the square she didn't have the other one on either. Did I miss something? lol

No, the one dropped in Eric's office, but like you said, when we next saw her (in the square, and later at Jennifer's), she wasn't wearing any earrings. So either she realized she lost one and removed the other, or she somehow managed to lose the second earring after leaving Eric's office.

In re: quoting just a sentence......you can also hi-light, copy the sentence to which you want to reply...then go down to the post reply, and click on those quote marks at the end of the icons.
This is what comes up.......the words quote in parentesis, and a /quote in parenthesis....and you just paste your sentence inbetween the boxes.

Did Will and Gabi flunk Mickey Mouse math?? The $350 abortion...she had 90, he had 48, Sonny gave will 150, and Lucas gave Will 60...in my book that adds up to 348...maybe they had some change between them??

They probably had a couple odd dollars, cuz when Will first saw Gabi, I believe he said they only needed $50 more. That is why Lucas gave them $60...you know......just in case.

LOL yeah, but Will asked Sonny for 200, then only got 150, then came up saying they needed 50 more and Lucas gave him 60, still not enough. I just thought it was funny. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention about Nicole. Did she change her clothes and fix her hair while at the church with Father Eric? I thought she had something different on. Sorry, but I kinda like to laugh at what I think is off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back