Days of our Lives - Wed. Nov. 21, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it wasn't just me either Poirot! I can't easily go back and look at previous episodes, but I like to know someone else caught this, too. lol

It has been a great week NO EJ!!!! The way Sami is being so gentle with Rafe's overprotective heart and the way he looks at her.....C'MON!!!! Tomlin is still obviously showing the love between Sami and Rafe....you cannot deny that at all. It’s obvious where her heart is with Rafe!

Even when he's not on he's still mentioned. EJ :love: but I will say this Tomlin is def. a shipper of Sami and Rafe it makes me want to puke. They have no chemistry in my opinion and I hope he keeps them apart. EJ and Sami forever. I am hoping that the storyline with him being her boss eventually leads to an EJ and Sami relationship. If they don't want them together at least stop teasing them. But if they can tease them let's put them then they can be together.

Johnny, Sydney, EJ and Sami + Allie as a family for me :love:

Well I don't think so. They are raising two children together, they're always going to be connected whether they're an item or not.

Also Sami is no worse than EJ herself.

I agree with you Barb…What Ej/Sami has done to each other for the past 5 years is horrible, vile, and despicable! And there is nothing the writers or anyone can do to change my mind. This is not what I want to watch and then bring children in on this is deployable when they had a loving family with Rafe who loved all of Sami kids!

The thing to me is that Sami and Rafe are boring. They don't interest me, after a long day of work I come home to dinner and to watch my DVRed shows. I have no interest in watching Sami with a man who brings out the most boring side her. I also agree about the past 5 years being horrible for EJ and Sami but I want drama, intensity, passion, and chemistry. EJ and Sami deliver that for me. Sami and Rafe had their time as a couple, she cheated on him with a man he hates before any other man.

They share one scene in the office and have more chemistry than Sami has had with Rafe when they were married. I will never condone what EJ and Sami have done to each other but to me it's a soap. It's on one hour a day, 5 hours a week and in those 5 hours I want intriguing couples. I want EJ/Sami, Kristen/Brady, Stefano/Kate for examples.

Also to me there is nothing the writers can get me to do to not like EJ and Sami. They have tried to destroy them but they still have a vocal fanbase and we'll never go away. They love to tease them together for a reason..

Teasing is for a reason. To keep you watching and talking, which is what happens. Sami shares and is raising two children with another man as well.....and boring.....defnitely not in many viewers's eyes, or their opinions.
There are still Philip/Chloe fans, Bo/Carly fans, just as there are Daniel/Nicole, EJ/Nicole, and Daniel Jennifer. And they all find their couple exciting, and dislike anything else.

I've always believed they used EJ and Sami's chemistry to light up the ratings and then nothing happens. I know Sami shares kids with another man in Lucas but I just feel Lucas and Sami also lack the chemistry they had back in the day. I am a former Lucas and Sami fan who thinks their time has ran out. Also I am a fan of Bo & Carly together. I love them. I just find Sami and Rafe boring together never found Philip/Chloe, Bo/Carly boring by any means because both have amazing chemistry. I've only liked Nicole with EJ and now I am liking her with the new Eric of course. If they can tease EJ and Sami together they can put them together.

Many of us have been waiting for a relationship between them.

Fortunately Ej/Sami fans aren’t the only one watching the show. And the majority of the viewers don’t agree with the disgusting Ej/Sami SL. I can’t see TPTB catering to this SL for long, and if they do they aren’t going to like the outcome!

How do you know the majority don't agree? EJ and Sami have a lot of support. They have a message board with over 6,000 members, they have a 900 page love thread on another board and I want to make one more point is regarding polls. EJ and Sami have won many polls including the SOD poll against Rafe and Lucas. There's a reason why James Scott (EJ) and Allison Sweeney (Samantha) did that photoshoot together.

Also Allison has never came out to reject EJ and Sami together. She actually wanted them to take it slowly if they're going to reunite them, us EJ and Sami fans sent both of the actors some treats and they took a photo with the cake.

Heck, that same statement was made in other threads, and replied to as well. This board has over 7500 members, and other boards that favor either Sami/Lucas or Sami/Rafe have huge memberships as well.
Also, it was already proven that lots of cheating and ballot stuffing go on in polls, so, doesn't mean too much. Rafe/Sami won tons of the SOD polls, too.
Alison Sweeney (Sami) is an actress, and knows the value of publicity, and also being non-committal.

And now, I will say this. This thread was about the show on Wednesday, not the merits of EJ and Sami. However, ONCE AGAIN, a thread was steered into a debate on who is the better partner for Sami. This is not fair. I am closing this thread, and giving fair warning that in the future, posts will be deleted that attempt to derail a thread.

I thought the book club/Scarlett Letter was going in the direction of Nicole, the outcast. The woman everyone hates, etc.
In the book, 'The Scarlet Letter," Hester Prynne was the outcast because she became pregnant by the town pastor. But she never revealed him as the father and bore the brunt of humilation alone and had to wear a red "A" on her chest.
So, yes, there could be a parallel being attempted here with Nicole and Father Eric. The catch is, Nicole would need to be a chaste Puritan first. Oops.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back