Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 16, 2013

I have never understood the allure of breakfast in bed. First thing I need to do in the morning is get to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Don't people on soaps have morning breath? Eating a grape isn't going to help. But I digress...

That job applicant was so right about Nicole not being able to let go and move on. As attractive as the new job is, she is still holding onto her feelings for Eric, and this is defnitely holding her back. I hope the desk clerk doesn't confuse Kristen and Nicole. "Fay Taylor" had short black hair and a French accent, although with a disguise, that really COULD be anyone, nothing to distinguish the two women. HOWEVER, there IS a timeline. It can be proven that Nicole was back at the rectory during the time of the assault, if I am remembering this correctly.

Really hate the Theresa and Anne union, and it angers me that it's so easy for Theresa to get Dan's apartment key and make a copy. I REALLY hated her kicking Parker's toy and saying he was a brat.

Did I hear right...did Nicole actually ask G_d why he made Brady so dumb? That's what we've all be saying.

It's maddening that Kristen is sitting at Dan's desk, with her video on the computer and the flash drive on the desk, albeit, hidden away. Will she or won't she? Not even her hairdresser knows for sure. Speaking of hair, liked her hair today without the bangs in her eyes.

JJ's attitude and sullen face are not helping him to win friends and influence judges. He is his own worst enemy. How he can even believe, for one nano second, that being in jail is better than being at home is beyond all reason. He needs to wake up and smell the prison cell.

I don't know how Nicole can prove that Kristen cheated on Brady, it's she said/she said. Brady will not believe Nicole, since she is so adamant that he not marry Kristen. As good a sleuth as Nicole is, I don't see how she will ever uncover the truth. Of course, I do wish her luck. Re: her hair, glad she went back to the original new cut's natural style. Didn't like it as much when she had it flipped out, although she still looked good.

Pot meet kettle. Nicole has no idea that Kristen's "cheating" on Brady was actually rape so I think it's quite hypocritical of her to tell Brady that Kristen cheated when Brady did the same thing with Nicole. Besides, Brady and Kristen were broken up at the time.

My dad was called junior since he had his dad's first name only. He hated being
called that.. just saying.

I enjoyed some of Anne's jokes, because we needed some today.

What Anne and Theresa is doing is so wrong. Now they have Karin, nurse,
caught got in their web. I really want Anne fired. Since she's in charge of HR,
who fires her ???

I loved Nicole talking to god and aksing why Brady is dumb.. (It is great
for jokes :)) Nicole got an answer for her question was it the right one?

Martha told Eric George moved to Virginia. I laughed because the
last name Washington goes with both first names. Where did George
Washington live?

Flashy was on today. He even got a close up.
Will Kristen see Flashy on Daniel's desk tomorrow?
It's Salem... probably not LOL

I was home for lunch and just flipped it on and Ray sat with me and just looked at me and asked if I liked this show and I said I used too and told him about how it used to be such a wonderful show....and now it is a sad excuse of what I used to watch and love....today was a perfect example of that statement. :( I have taken it off my DVR... again...I just can't watch this mess anymore.

The administration of justice in Salem has certainly changed since the days when Max only received community service for helping the sorority girls bury the body of date-rapist Ford Decker in the basement, then exhume the body and stuff it in an old water heater casing, and finally dump it God knows where. In contrast, minor teen offender JJ is being treated like the second coming of Charles Manson, with dark talk of a trial and jail time. What Justin should be doing is talking to the D.A.'s office about a deal involving probation and community service. And why was poor JJ sitting in court with his hands cuffed behind his back? He isn't exactly Hannibal Lector. Only in Salem.

Pot meet kettle. Nicole has no idea that Kristen's "cheating" on Brady was actually rape so I think it's quite hypocritical of her to tell Brady that Kristen cheated when Brady did the same thing with Nicole. Besides, Brady and Kristen were broken up at the time.
The thing was....Brady admitted to kristen that he had had sex with another woman, with Nicole in fact. But kristen told Brady she had not done so. That there had been no one. But Marlena heard her telling Jen that she had had a fling, and had lied to Brady about it. Marlena did not know who Kristen was talking with on the phone, but she heard Kristen say that, and Nicole heard her say to Stefano she had a secret that would have her lose Brady.
It isn't the affair, it is that she told another lie. THAT is what would upset Brady.

Talk about sawing logs....I keep hoping something interesting will happen and ALAS, I am disappointed. I don't like the characters of JJ & Theresa. And I've mentioned this before...perhaps the real reason Kirsten can't have children is called MENOPAUSE! She seems so old to me, especially next to Brady.

I thought most of show was boring too.

I looked it up last night about where George Washington lived
and realized they sent hotel George on purpose to Virginia :)

The strange thing is about Kristen is she told Brady she
already saw the doctor and he told her she couldn't have
children, but yesterday she mentioned she was seeing
someone to make sure... makes you wonder....

yes, anything is possible in Salem...

Since she told Brady one thing and Daniel something else...
that is the question why she did that

Back