Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Oct. 2, 2013

I hated the Caroline-Sami scene too. Just awful, out of character for Caroline and yet another insult to long-time fans.

Loved seeing Lucas though. I think he is truly Sami's only friend. I love this dynamic between them. I would love to see Sami remarried to Rafe with Lucas being involved as her best friend. That would be my ideal wish.

Very interested in Kayla and JJ because the rape happened before my time and I've never really heard Kayla talk about it. I wonder what Jennifer's reaction will be as well.

Can't stand Theresa or Anne.

No Rafael today :(

Funny I don't recall seeing a lot of royal blue in stores over the Summer or even right yet the costume department seems to have gotten a great deal on royal blue clothing for the ladies this past month. I think that dress Sami is wearing is the same one she wore when she shot Bernardi but in a different color.

Glad Chad has finally moved into DiMansion...that should have happened long ago....should result in some pretty funny and engaging scenes with EJ, Stefano, Kristen and their respective 'partners'! Wonder if Abigail will join him in the north wing?

The EJ/Chad scenes were my favorite part of the show today. I wish the writers had put Chad in the DiMansion sooner.

Thanks for the summary. Sounds like a good show. I wish Sami and EJ would be done already! He gives her enough reason to leave him! Guess she is just too weak of a woman to be alone, no matter for how little. I enjoyed seeing Lucas there, and the kids, but Caroline was out of place, as was the younger set. Love Parker's scenes with Daniel, but this instability really is bad for him. Theresa puts me to sleep, but I loved the JJ and Kayla scenes.

Little Sydney gave me a chuckle as Sami came into the pub and Johnny and Allie ran into her arms and Sydney calmly and rather creepily said I want my doll. She couldn't care less Sami was there lol. With all the upheavel that comes with having Sami as a mom, I'd like to think she probably wishes she was still with Nicole.

I thought is was funny that Lucas, Sami, and Caroline played musical chairs in the pub, lol. They all switched seats.

Little Sydney gave me a chuckle as Sami came into the pub and Johnny and Allie ran into her arms and Sydney calmly and rather creepily said I want my doll. She couldn't care less Sami was there lol. With all the upheavel that comes with having Sami as a mom, I'd like to think she probably wishes she was still with Nicole.

LOL, I noticed that too, Cryin. The little actresses who plays Sydney seem to be quite outspoken, like when she first appeared on the show and told Nicole she was hugging too tight, lol.

I thought it strange they switched seats until we saw at
the end and who came in the door.

Sooooo, when Sami was on her way to talk to Stefano, did anyone else notice how EJ grabbed her arm? When she asked EJ if he was giving her an order, did anyone notice how he pushed her against the table in her chest? When he told her to take a breath before she lashes out, did anyone notice how he held her against that table with his finger pointing in her chest, almost as if he was threatening her? I'm sure there are some who will see this as regular foreplay for them, but to me it looked like what it's always looked like, EJ bullying a woman, and not just any woman, the woman he says he loves.
Like any of this couple's fans would care about this kind of abuse. To them its foreplay

go to the home page here and at the bottom. The clips are
under "Recent Media"

Back