Days of Our Lives - Wed. Oct. 20, 2010

Chloe on NCIS 10/19/10

Hi all,

Sorry I missed this episode last nite. Does anyone have the youtube video of her on NCIS on 10/19?

Thanks.

The scenes with Isabella and Brady were fabulous. I was thinking how wonderful it was for the actress to come back when asked to resurrect her role (and that was before I read Barb's post about her just getting out of the hospital). I liked the way she spoke to Brady, with kindness, love, and honesty. I also appreciated her acknowledgement of Bo as her brother when she told Brady he should have gone to the police.

I adore Victor. He's going out and buying golf clubs. That's just so Victor. LOL.

When Arianna took out the tape recorder, I thought Sami was going to take out a gun and shoot her to stop her from leaving with the tape. Arianna looked really pretty in that outfit, like a shiny new pumpkin.

OH HOORAY! I came in from a long day at work, logged on, and found...a POIROT SUMMARY! Made my day! Thanks for gutting through and posting a summary!

The scenes with Isabella and Brady were fabulous. I was thinking how wonderful it was for the actress to come back when asked to resurrect her role (and that was before I read Barb's post about her just getting out of the hospital). I liked the way she spoke to Brady, with kindness, love, and honesty. I also appreciated her acknowledgement of Bo as her brother when she told Brady he should have gone to the police.

I adore Victor. He's going out and buying golf clubs. That's just so Victor. LOL.

When Arianna took out the tape recorder, I thought Sami was going to take out a gun and shoot her to stop her from leaving with the tape. Arianna looked really pretty in that outfit, like a shiny new pumpkin.

Love Victor's line about buying golf clubs too. I just love the Kiriakis family...warts and all. As for Isabella looking different...hey this is Salem, where even ghosts have to age just in case the writers need to bring em back to life someday :D:D:D

Thank you for this Poirot! Even though it is becoming very difficult you always try to come through for us spectator posters and post whatever of a "day ahead' you can manage! I really appreciate it.

Back