Days of Our Lives - Wed. Oct. 20, 2010

witch? :)

the other thing is this....what made Sami think that telling all to Ariyawna was going to change the crazy bbbbb......witch's mind? Why does she insist on talking about it sooooo much...if she hadn't been yammering away to Will about it St. Ariyawna-of-the-Bushes would never have over heard it all now would she have....and now Sami plays right into her hands..

Ariyawna is crazy but the Stupid award goes to none other than...... :)

Ok just saw the pre-view for Isabella -OMG ~ that was terrible !! She does not look at all like before I would not recognize her as Isabella!! Do not think it has anything to do with the TV
Is it the same actress??

TB...check the pics on previous page.......i added a couple more.

wzhvvpjabpu5vvjw.jpg
however, this is a pic I found of what Lil0 may be referring to, and pretty much how she appeared on Wednesday...
wzhwf2kqzrjjwjhz.jpg

Well poo....I cannot see the pics.

And there they are in your "quote"........sorry Jammers. That happens to me sometimes, too.

witch? :)

the other thing is this....what made Sami think that telling all to Ariyawna was going to change the crazy bbbbb......witch's mind? Why does she insist on talking about it sooooo much...if she hadn't been yammering away to Will about it St. Ariyawna-of-the-Bushes would never have over heard it all now would she have....and now Sami plays right into her hands..

Ariyawna is crazy but the Stupid award goes to none other than...... :)

the twit? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

St Ariyawna-of-the-bushes? OMG you are too much. You crack me up Rew.

Justice

Really looking forward to seeing this episode, I happen to like Arianna right now and cant wait to see her not roll over for Sami. On another note why is everyone making confessions so they can be taped or overheard?? Given that Stefano has the Dimansion secured with video (remember Rafe the cable guy?) wouldn't they already have Sami on video tape?

A real nice surprise to get a preview of tomorrow. Thanks, Poirot!

Oh good grief, Arianna and Melanie need to have their tails tied together so they can try to out yell each other as they run around town making threats and huffing and puffing their versions of righteousness.

And we need to drag out the term, "stupid twit" for Sami once again. She makes it hard for me to feel sorry for her, just by her sheer stupiity. Oh, and I'm really upset with her for giving up Kate! It's one thing if she is senseless enough to put herself at risk but it's just bad to make Kate a target for Stefano and EJ, after Kate went out of her way to warn Sami.

I Think

I think Isabella said "MY father" as in Victor. Not John as in HIS father. John was always a good guy and always did the RIGHT thing. He was ambitious but honest. I doubt she meant John. I've been watching Days since 1969 and I never knew John to do anything illegal whatsoever.

Bless you Barb and Welcome Back!

Sami has this disease, it is called 'diarrhea of the mouth'! Why didn't she just spread it across the Daily Newspaper??? It was only Arianna's word against Sami's.... why give her all the details and implicate Kate too??? Unbelievable!

Isabella's Father

If Isabella did indeed say "my father" she was referring to Ernesto Toscano. Ernesto was an evil man who supposedly burned Hope in a vat of acid on the "cruise of deception" (which was ions ago) during a botched magic trick. So of course, Isabella would not want Brady to be like Ernesto.

Victor is Isabella's father, via an affair with her mother. This is why he refers to her as his daughter, and Brady is his grandson. When she said "my father" she meant Victor, and since Brady has been living in Victor's home, working at Titan......guess she is telling him it is rubbing off on him.

Loved the scenes with Brady and Isabella. She looks so different I would not have known it was her. Sami is so stupid. I always liked Arianna, she has always been a person that said if you do the crime you have to do the time. So why in the world would Sami tell her everything when she already knows that Arianna is going to the police or EJ with the fact that she shot EJ. Rafe told her not to say anything.

Just read an article in SOD, and Stacy Greason was in the hospital having emergency back surgery when Days was trying to get hold of her for the appearances. She literally was on stage 9 days after surgery (playing Isabella). She said they had to put a scarf of some kind to hide her huge scar in front of her neck... (see, people really do have scars after surgery, EJ!) and that is why that dress is all the way up to her neck. She said when she walked into hair & makeup.....they were like "Holy ****", at how she looked.........(and I can imagine, being it was practically out of the hospital and over to the Days set)

Back