Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 23, 2013

Close, Wilde Woman. :) Nirvana is GHB, often used for date rape because of it's ease to slip in a drink. It doesn't take much at all, easy to take too much & is a reason to always have your drink, water, alcoholic beverage with you or some1 trusted when out at a nightclub. Also the reason you don't accept a bought drink unless you see it poured & delivered, not losing site of your drink at all.

I know my drug knowledge can give the impression of being the resident druggie but I just know drugs, the effects, what used for, what extensive use does, etc to better understand & relate to users. In no way am I promoting use.

Altho it's not as mainstream as it was mid to late 2000s I admit to being impressed with Theresa not slipping it to JJ unknowingly.
(Feel free to edit any part that may have stepped over a line. Sometimes it isn't easy to explain in terms that aren't graphic or crossing a line. Sorry if I did cross any lines).

Thanks for the summary!

Edited...........Poirot

Love how Eric continuously tells Nicole that he KNOWS what she did. Eric, you don't KNOW anything... you are assuming that Nicole was the one who raped you, but to keep telling her you know for sure it was her is ludicrous.

Ari Zucker ( Nicole ) gave a brilliant performance again today. She is definitely the best Days has.

I really felt bad for that poor teddy bear that Kristen was slamming around all over the place. Eileen Davidson ( Kristen ) does play crazy very well, but why were both she and Stefano yelling about her "plan" in the mansion living room? Others do live there... if they didn't know you had a plan before, Kristen, they sure know now.

Poor Nicole... at least she tried to explain to Eric it wasn't her
he was with that night.

Nicole probably feels better finally telling Eric how she feels.
She even mentioned the sexy clothes she wore.

This afternoon I posted in another topic that Nicole would probably
wouldn't use those names checking in. She mentioned that to
Eric when he told her the name used. She even told him Father Matt
would explain why she wouldn't talk to him about that night. I
mentioned that awhile go too.

Stefano didn't even last a week in Salem time with being "good"
He went to Daniel and told him he would help with his problem.
He said DiMera's are discreet :D

Hope has been busy this week "wandering" around Salem. She
was outside the pub, went to Jen's, then to Theresa's and
back to Jen's just today.

It was funny watching Kristen smacking the stuffed animal
around then seeing Nicole throwing down the flowers.

Good point magicteacher. You would think someone (EJ, Sami, the children
or staff) heard everything what Stefano and Kristen said.

Stefano promised to become a better man, a better father, and a better grandfather. And he kept his word, didn't he? The better man, in gratitude offered to take care of Dr. Dan's woman problem, the better father listened to Kristen ranting and throwing a tantrum, and calmly pointed out that all she did went according to her revenge plan, and there is no worries of her being found out since the video is at the bottom of the river.

Although I would like more of the core families, Horton and Brady, to be in Salem. Theresa and JJ having sex is one reason I'm not as opposed to new blood being introduced in Salem. We have another Brady/Donovan sleeping with a Horton/Deveraux. Although they're not related, there aren't that many degrees of separation between them to not make it icky. JJ should have been with Bev instead of Theresa.

I thought it was funny Daniel's office had two doors. The one Kristen and Marlena came in a few days ago, think Hope's office, the one Stefano came in, think Jennifer's office. The way it was arranged, Stefano could hardly get by the door and the desk, lol!

My train of thought was that he would do something (easily done since it's Theresa) to have her sent back to prison. He wouldn't be breaking his reformed oath then.

The way Stefano knows all, he could know about her stealing Vargas' money even though they never interacted with him.

Re GHB, locally, 10 years, or so, ago, some jerk gave a large amount of it to 2-3 underage girls. One of them died, I think he was 20, his two apprentices younger. I think/hope he remains a guest of the State.

edited to write out word...JS

So Theresa gives JJ the impression that she and the dirty doc have been together and he then decides to jump her bones?

I have trounle believing that JJ had much of a choice; all Theresa's doing, in my humble opinion.

I am one who loves a good story of false accusation because you can really identify with how that person feels. All of us have had the experience of having our parents think we did something that was really our siblings doing!!! Eric had reasonable reasons to think what he did, but Nicole is so righteously angry that it was beautiful to watch and one of the few times I have whole heartedly rooted for her. Out of this, I think she will triumph and will gain the respect of all those who have given her none in the past. This is a story with legs, and most of all heart.

On one hand I can agree with you that it makes for good drama and powerful acting. However, Nicole has been trashed by too many people and too often for far too long. Eric knows her, and should know she'd never do this. Plus, it makes no sense that rape is criticized (and rightfully so) here and with Kayla, but not with EJ-Sami.

On one hand I can agree with you that it makes for good drama and powerful acting. However, Nicole has been trashed by too many people and too often for far too long. Eric knows her, and should know she'd never do this. Plus, it makes no sense that rape is criticized (and rightfully so) here and with Kayla, but not with EJ-Sami.

yes, but Nicole has to my mind in the past always done something that invited her trashing. Yes, I know her father did horrible things to her for which she cannot be blamed, however her treatment of Eric back in the beginning, (bet you are too young to remember) her getting Jan to electocute Victor, her aiding Jan in imprisoning Shawn, those are all Nicole crimes long forgotten. Then of course you go on to the stealing of Samis baby, the absolute trashy way she treated the young pregnant teen who she duped into letting her adopt then traded up to an EJ baby when she got the chance. No...Nicole is not some poor downtrodden waif who gets picked on, she has always done something to warrant it. This time however, Nicole has strived to do the right thing, and is now being villified for something she did not do and I will look forward to her keeping on that pathof doing the right thing, and finding it in her heart to forgive Eric when the truth comes out as it always does.

Back