Days of Our Lives -Wed., Oct. 3, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, October 3, 2018

JJ comes into see sis Abby, sorry he had to leave, they talk of her fear her alters may be coming back. She is losing track of time, fell asleep when they were to go on picnic..JJ attributes that to pregnancy. Abby not too sure, Chad arrives, evidently today is makeup day for the picnic. He gets Thomas, but when he returns, Abby says she can’t go, got an alert, forgot a Dr. appt. Chad leaves with Thomas, will call her later. She & JJ resume the talk, she tells of Stefan coming, claiming she texted him, shows her phone, would never do so, he came over, blah, blah, she is worried, JJ offers support. Hugs. Yawwnnnn.

Stefan is looking at his phone, muttering about Gabby coming back to him, Gabi asks if he is talking to her. He covers, says was dictating a text, babbles about Gabi Chic. And Gabi starts up, first talking of starting a maternity clothes line, bringing up Abby, and then mentioning her, the baby, while supposedly being in Abby’s corner, telling him to stay away from her, realizing he thinks Gabby is returning, and more in the same vein. She has planted seeds, for sure.

John is talking to a confused Marlena, taking his time explaining what all has happened, Hattie taking her place, hiding her away, and finally, slowly, trying to tell how Hattie got so demanding. But Marlena sees his wedding ring, remembers she had not put it on him, realizes that he must have had to marry Hattie. He admits it, she figures not legal, but he explains Hattie thought of all that, making sure it was.

Brady & Kristen have this long, drawn out conversation, whereby she is trying to get him to go away with her. She knows all about him blackmailing Nicole, they talk about Eve, Kristen insists he should forget everyone, be with someone who really loves him, really wants him, cares about only him, blah, blah. Brady is negative on all, but eventually, o.k., let’s go. He picks up his bags, is out the door, Kristen following with a smile.

Eli comes to see Stefan, still looking for Kristen, Stefan still doesn’t know where she is, claims the tunnels are sealed. He then asks why he is not after Sami Brady, who is out on bail, but was here looking for Kristen, despite being told condition is to not interfere.

Replay of Hattie turning on the music, and dancing all over the room, Sami arriving, shocked look, she calls out “Mom”. Hattie jumps back into bed, making stupid excuses about being so happy, filled with joy. She grabs the burgers, sinks her teeth in, yummy. Sami is puzzled, that is mine, you don’t like grilled onions. Hattie claims the coma changed her taste buds, she is laughing about it. Sami says you are not my mother, that goes back and forth a bit, but Sami is insistant, Hattie acts insulted, Sami gets physical, you are Hattie Adams. Kayla has come in, tries to make peace, but Sami gets physical with Kayla, where is my mother, this is not her, etc. Sami wanted to see the scar from the bullet, which is what set it all off, and finally Kayla tells Sami her mother is alive, is well, but won’t say where, just that she is safe. Sami leaves, Hattie is rather indignant, Kayla scolds her, Hattie calls Sami whacko. Talks of how she is doing them all a favor…..but Kayla tells her surprise. Marlena is awake, and your services will no longer be required.

Sami is leaving the hospital, runs into Eli, who arrests & cuffs her for violating terms of her bail.

JJ is gone, Abby answers door, Stefan brushes past her, We have to talk.

Marlena realizes John married Hattie to save her life, he says it was all he could do. She wants to see her children. He tells her how Hattie reamed out Belle for wanting to follow the advance directive. Marlena has flashback to the wedding, to Sami with the gun, to her looking around. John realizes…..she remembers something.

Thank you, Poirot.

I hope this is the end of Hattie. I can't stand another minute of her.

PLEASE let Brady ride off into the sunset with Kristen. Hopefully they'll both drop off the face of the Earth.

WOW! I'm actually cheering for Sami today. She's the first, other than those in on it, to realize that it was Hattie instead of Marlena.

Gotta tell ya, it felt like the show was 2 hrs, instead of one. I kept saying, spit it out already. LOL. Maybe Gabi & Stefan can hitch a ride with Kristen, Brady & Hattie. sigghhh.

Sami says you are not my mother, ..... you are Hattie Adams.
Even a twit can have a lucid moment every now and then. It's insulting that it took a dummy to realize this isn't Marlena.

I hope this is the end of Hattie. I can't stand another minute of her.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm hoping this is the end of Hattie. She didn't even sound like Marlena. When she was really impersonating her she did a good job but not once this time. Everyone should have known she wasn't Marlena. And I cannot believe that marriage was valid. I do wish they would talk about Marlena's medical directive. I would think she'd be changing that now.

Gabi is really annoying. Hope this gas lighting doesn't last long either.

Brady and Kristen. I certainly hope he is just playing her.

She has planted seeds, for sure.
This story might be more palatable if we didn't know Gabi was setting this up.
Sami wanted to see the scar from the bullet,
Wow, I'll give kudos to the writers for not faking us out and giving Sami temporary use of the Salem brain. Bravo! Unfortunately it doesn't move the plot forward much.

I would like it if Brady and Kristen left town forever. Both have long overstayed their welcome.

Thanks, Poirot.

I laughed again when Hattie was dancing.

Hattie should have been smarter with Sami. She should have told her
this is Salem and she doesn't have a scar

Poor Marlena. John married Hattie while she was in the coma. I still
have my fingers crossed Abe was smart enough to look at the license
before filing it.

Brady solved where he's going to go after breaking up with Eve. He
decided to go with Kristen.

I hope one day we'll see Chad, Abby, and Thomas have a picnic.

She should have told her
this is Salem and she doesn't have a scar
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Abe was smart enough to look at the license
before filing it.
Considering his qualifications for the job were that he was walking by when the City Council was discussing the open mayoral seat, I'm not so sure he's capable of such a simple act.

Once again, the Salem brain was missing in action.

Brady: There are no words. If he's really taken up with homicidal Kristen, he's the Salem fool of the twenty-first century. He's too dumb to be a Kiriakis. Victor should run him out of the family.

Sami: How out of the loop is this one? Why would she have wanted to see Marlena's scar? Everyone knows that by now the scar would have magically vanished.

Eli: Even Bo Brady would be shaking his head over his lazy policing. Why does he believe the Big Zero when he say that the tunnels are sealed? Why hasn't he sought to get a warrant for possible tunnels? Instead, his best move with Kristen on the loose is to arrest Sami? Only in Salem.

Kristen: Please make her go away. Her plots are not only idiotic, but also boring. That one of the bigger fiends in Salem history can roam the city undetected and make repeated clean getaways is just too stupid for words.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Stefano outwitted everyone for over 30 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Deidre Hall’s (Marlena) acting was pretty good and a little fun to watch today. That being said, I am not a Hattie fan and I’ve had enough. Hope she goes away for good now.
Gabi’s dress was hideous and inappropriate for fall weather in the Midwest. She looked like she was dressed for a 4th of July picnic.
Sami’s arrested again....give me a break. Eli is arresting her based on what Stefan told him? Sami has the record on marriages and arrests on this show.
Brady must be playing Kristen. I’m betting he will turn her in to Hope and Rafe. He can easily overpower her. She is a little woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back