Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Oct. 9, 2013

Thanks for the summary. I enjoyed Rafe and Roman telling off Sami about marrying EJ. Also found the JJ scenes to be really moving, once again. Marlena and Nicole are gold together. I didn't really care for anything else today. Eric thinking Nicole was the one at the hotel was stupid.

I can't tell you guys how much I flipping love Nicole Walker. First, she looked absolutely gorgeous today. Oh my goodness, when she raised her hands and told the officers to get her a sketch artitst so that they could "nail that sucker" I lost it. And her "Roger That" to Marlena. I'm telling you, the woman is a riot. Honestly, there's no one on this show I want to see finally have it all more than Nicole.

Why wasn't Sami wearing a cami under that sheer blouse. Visible bra - not classy at all! And if there's anyone who should never ask someone how they can tolerate another person its Samantha Brady.

Jordan Likes Rafe, Jordan Likes Rafe! (middle school chant over now lol).

Anyone who can, go back and look at that last scene of Parker and Daniel. When Parker stands up from picking up the flashdrive he's almost eye level with Dan and when I first saw it, it cracked me up. It has to be the editing. I guess he's standing on the bench.

mel, I don't think Kristen's henchman saw who took the flash drive.
I think he left when he heard police officer say he was going to stay
until his partner came back. He lied to Kristen about his job being done.

Poor Flashy.. Dr Dan has him :)

Nice seeing Roman today and he has his job back.

It was great seeing Rafe walking then Jordan
told Sami to go away when she tried to help him.

Sami.... did you really think your daddy would go to your engagement party? What a stupid scene.

Finally, we got to see Rafe out of that hospital bed and into the PT room.. about time. His scenes with Jordan were cute and you can see the chemistry coming out.. even Sami saw that.

Kate is becoming totally pathetic.. she is exactly what Sami said she was.. a helicopter girlfriend. Doesn't she have a company to run or some brownies to bake?

Jennifer is a lousy mother.

Daniel needs to get lost and stay lost.

Loved Nicole and Marlena scenes. Wish they would use them together more.

Anyone who can, go back and look at that last scene of Parker and Daniel. When Parker stands up from picking up the flashdrive he's almost eye level with Dan and when I first saw it, it cracked me up. It has to be the editing. I guess he's standing on the bench.

I actually noticed this when I watched the episode earlier and I agree with you:). I also noticed that Parker was looking straight ahead when he bent down to pick up the flash drive. It was a split second but I caught it.

A totally emotional scene today with Rafe struggling to walk...great job by the actor (Galen Gering) ....you could really feel his pain!

Wonder where his first supervised outing will take him - I can't wait! I bet Jordan (Chrishell Stause) and Rafe are super glad to finally leave the hospital set for a change!

It was nice to see Rafe out of that hospital bed and in an upright position for a change. He did a nice job at working up a sweat at his PT session. It was so refreshing to see a man doing something other then bully men, women, and children. And Sami pouty face with her dad couldn’t change his mind about her in-laws and her decision. Rafe and Roman told Sami some hard truths today! They must do something with hovering helicopter Kate the more she gives Jordan a hard time the bigger the wedge she will drive between her and Rafe. The actor playing JJ I have a feeling he is going to be the new Will loved by the viewers. Marlena and Nicole were great! Nicole should be in the forefront she is amazing and has chemistry with all the actors she is so much more entertaining to watch then Sami character. It was nice to watch a show WITHOUT Elvis!

Yes, a nice break from EJ today, and nice seeing Roman. And as much as I hate to agree with Sami, she was right. Kate has nothing better to do but hover at the hospital. Boring. I really loved Jordan and Rafe's scenes, the chemistry oozing, and that little smile Jordan has when Rafe jokes about her or something like that. So cute. Sami's gonna be jealous soon, if she isn't already. And she was stupid! She didn't up-front tell Roman about the party for a reason: she had to have known her dad wouldn't attend the party. I don't get why she was so shocked or sad!

I flipped it on at lunch and hit the mute button when the rapist and Sami where on....was much more enjoyable that way. Anyway, Abby's outfit for the party looks like a mother of the bride dress!!! Geesh...who dresses these women??? :eek:

Back