Days of Our Lives -Wed., Sept. 12, 2018

Then again, last I remember, Stefano, after Kristen's first fall out of a window, had no problem ordering his goons to throw Marlena out of the same window. Chad had to save Marlena by talking Stefano out of his desire for revenge. So it would not make sense either, in my opinion.

All you've done is provide a reason for Stefano to forge the document and have a hand in Marlena's death.

Even better, he could use the document to fake her death, spirit her away, and then kill her himself. Like he did with Curtis Brown.

heck, Ted would have made mincemeat of that document without a doubt. Wish I knew what happened to him. Liked him. I do not like his disappearance being explained by Stefan0 as his men removing Ted to somewhere else, permanently. Nope, that stunk.

Then again, last I remember, Stefano, after Kristen's first fall out of a window, had no problem ordering his goons to throw Marlena out of the same window. Chad had to save Marlena by talking Stefano out of his desire for revenge. So it would not make sense either, in my opinion.
This incident is a perfect example of the clueless writers having somebody act out of character. Based on Stefano's past devotion to his Queen of the Night, he never would have ordered her to be tossed out the window. The current writers seem to be attuned to character's histories so let's hope that they don't engage in serious character assassination. Who knows, otherwise the viewers might be treated to such nonsense as:
  • John decides to murder Will because he thinks that he was mean to Paul;
  • Victor dumps Maggie and engages in bigamy by remarrying Nicole and marrying Eve;
  • Roman helps Bonnie escape and decides to marry her;
  • Abigail competes with Sami to be the first in EJ's arms;
  • Eric becomes a Satanist;
  • Belle and Shawn team up to run a high-class prostitution ring out of the Pub.

I really wish the show would give Chloe more to do.

I do too!! I'd never thought about it before, but she and Lucas could be pretty funny together, if written right.
Edited by Old Cowgirl. Okay, I didn't do this right. I meant for it to show up as my comment. & fixed by P. :)

More good stuff from John, Eric and Belle but I don't understand Belle's sense urgency at all

This was one of the things that really irritated me. What was Belle's big rush? At one point John pleaded with her, "Can't you just give me a couple of hours?" But no, she had to get right on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back