Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 19, 2018

If the baby belonged to Mimi and Rex, a DNA test would show the baby was related to Lucas, but that he wasn't the father. But maybe Bonnie doesn't know that.

I had to think about this for a minute before I realized Kate is Rex's mother. Same goes for Bonnie in terms of the DNA results.

This episode is a really good example of all the B-level stories that should have been interspersed in the Marlena episodes over the past month. Rather than stockpiling them all into this one episode. I almost fell asleep between the boredom of this episode and my Yom Kippur fast. I went to bed for a long nap after this aired.

I actually liked Abby's dress. That fabric is in now and the cut was flattering on her. However, neither she nor Chad were dressed appropriately for a picnic with a toddler.

I also liked firecracker Chloe. Can somebody please get her back into Brady's orbit and a frontburner story? Please and thank you.

I'm still wondering why someone, Lucas, doesn't insist on a gynecologist or obstetrician to examine Bonnie. That baby is young enough that they would know if she had actually give birth recently.

Lucas/Chloe/Bonnie and the baby: I would to say They are finally giving Lucas and Chloe a story ...
Yes, fan-favorite Lucas is getting a story, but it's not worthy of him. The Baby Bonnie nonsense would have been something for an idiot like EJ. As for Gabi things are getting dark. The way she's acting now, viewers could be excused from suspecting that Mami once had an affair with Stefano DiMera.

Hopefully they'll find that her beating in prison caused some sort of lesion on her brain that's causing this behavior. Because all Gabi did was try to get out of prison to be with Ari. Why in the world would she jump right into breaking the law by changing the paternity test, breaking/entering and now drugging a pregnant woman?? Once caught, she'll be lucky to see Arianna through a glass visiting window in the pokey.

J.S., as I watched this tonight, I kept wondering how they are ever going to redeem Gabi after all this. Lesions on the brain from the beating sounds like a good plan. I also kept wondering if maybe they are grooming Gabi to take Kate's place at some point.

Then I was wanting to turn on a light bulb over Chad's head. How can he not see that Gabi is trying her best to turn him against Abigail?

I can take Hattie in small doses but I can't take Bonnie at all. This baby story is disgusting to me. Why is it they are finally giving Lucas some air time and it has to be something I almost can't stand to watch?

Four sleeping pills would probably kill me. I wonder if that many wouldn't be harmful to many people, especially a pregnant woman.

Lani looked pretty today. That blue blouse or sweater looked good on her. The color of it kept reminding me of a blue wool dress I had when I was a young adult.

Back