Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 20, 2017

I've been thinking about a name for the new Julie/Chloe club. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Maybe just some more letters that may or not mean anything? I'll go with JDC for now, lol.

The intervention scenes were good but also seemed a bit over the top. Why was Lucas chained to the bed?

I wondered about that, too. I guess Salem doesn't require the least restrictive environment for patients.

Enterprising Chloe: She should just sit back and wait for Doug and Julie to get tired of running the club. After all, they opened an inn at Martin House with great fanfare, but eventually sold it to Kate, who promptly threw out all the paying guests.
This alone should have had Chloe running for the hills. Imagine if Julie were to again sell out to Kate, and Chloe was forced to do business with the woman who tried to poison her and later forced her in to prostitution.

Being that Lucas had been drinking so much, had already caused scene at the church, and had alcohol poisoning, am guessing the reasoning for the restraints was he possibly could wake up, and attack someone, hurt himself, or pull out tubes, etc. being he really was NOT of sound mind.

As it was, he was released, and checked himself out, refused rehab, or help of any kind.

I'm a little late commenting but didn't Abigail have Thomas out of wedlock? She and Ben never married right? It's funny, I went to Wikipedia to read about Ben and I had forgotten some of the mean things Chad did to him. And how Chad taunted Ben with who was better in bed, Abby or Ben's sister Jordan. Then Ben beat the crap out of him. I had forgotten that stuff.

But back to the out of wedlock, did she say how do you want to answer this because they were married and Thomas is theirs, so maybe technically they want to say to no to that question? I did like that Grace was brought up too.

Abby was not married to anyone when she had Thomas, and Clyde bribed or threatened someone to indicate that Ben was the father. Abby did think for a while that he was. She did discover the truth, but Ben refused to accept that the baby was not his.

Yeah i remember all that. It just seemed weird to me that they didn't acknowledge Thomas was out of wedlock. Chad says then yes for me. For Grace. Just struck me odd.

Oh, believe me, I know. Most of the babies in my family in the past 20 years were all born to single parents.

Back