Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 30, 2009

....and to follow up on Rachel G.'s comment, I hope Kate doesn't open a restaurant any time soon.!!!

Me too...I can just see the name & slogan for it....

'A Touch of Kate'........My Food's To Die For!

picture.php

:rotfl: :rotfl: :clap: :clap:

Ahhhh...now we know who helped looney Meredith get Rafe there....that Toby is such a good ole boy, lol.....

the staff is out of the loop????

when it comes to stefano's diabeties???they have to know,,,, I know EJ made sure stefano stayed on a diet ....made sure the cooks are aware of his dietary needs now that he has this illness
are they in the dark????????..because they would never fix stefano a meal or dessert that has a lot of sugar in it even when ask to do so because of stefano's health so can some one explain to me why they made all these sugary desserts that kate had made especailly for stefano????? they are making a sugar coma ready to happen
are they trying to kill stefano too lol

Did anyone notice that the wife in the video is Kirstie Allen or Kristen Allen? I believe she played Billie for a while. If my memory is not failing again......LOL

Because Kate is the lady of the house now and they work for her. :)

even if she is head of household...the cooks still should know all these sweets are not good for stefano health...and they should ask EJ what to do if Kate wanted sweets for stefano that he can't have

Funny to me that the storyline with the brick wall sounds so familiar. Were any of these writers working on another soap named Another World. This story has been used before as most are. Please refresh my memory if I am wrong. I think it was another Hudson on Another World that was involved. Thanks.:confused:

Did anyone notice that the wife in the video is Kirstie Allen or Kristen Allen? I believe she played Billie for a while. If my memory is not failing again......LOL

I was thinking the same thing that that's Krista Allen. It sure does look like her.

Funny to me that the storyline with the brick wall sounds so familiar. Were any of these writers working on another soap named Another World. This story has been used before as most are. Please refresh my memory if I am wrong. I think it was another Hudson on Another World that was involved. Thanks.:confused:

Vickey kidnapped her twin sister Marley it order to take over her life. Yes she did wall her in. Donna Love was her mother and Micheal Hudson was her father. She did take the Hudson name, but much later in the show.

even if she is head of household...the cooks still should know all these sweets are not good for stefano health...and they should ask EJ what to do if Kate wanted sweets for stefano that he can't have

First of all, EJ wasn't there and, secondly, EJ has less control over the household than Kate. They don't work for EJ; they work for Stefano and Kate.

First of all, EJ wasn't there and, secondly, EJ has less control over the household than Kate. They don't work for EJ; they work for Stefano and Kate.

Yeppers, the lady of the house rules....especially a lady like Kate...if I was the help and wanted to keep my job, I would do whatever she asked....

And PS....EJ isn't the lord of the manner, he's simply a parasitic offspring.....

Just saw today's show, I LOVED Nicole's crack to Stefano about now that Kate's around, he better get himself a food taster, lol...

Poor Rafe - just how many times is Meredith gonna whack him upside his head??

Back