Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 4, 2013

I almost forgot, who makes a bank deposit and doesn't look at the receipt. If Marge is trying to teach her son about saving money, shouldn't she be having him look at the receipt to see the total amount he's saved. :rolleyes: Had she done this, she would have known immediately something fishy was going on.

It was nice seeing all of Sami's kids together today. And Will and Sami holding baby Arianna was so sweet! I'm thinking this thing with Timmy's account is soon going to blow up in their faces once they figure out EJ put the money in there. I suppose EJ will somehow try to turn this all around on Adrienne, because you know, it's all her fault that Sami is in jail and on trial for murder! :beat: Anyway, glad JJ was finally arrested for drug dealing. Can't wait to see the twirp try to talk his way out of this one. I FF'd through all scenes with Jennifer and/or Daniel in them. I'm sick of them and everyone talking about them and trying to get them together. Just let that relationship die once and for all!!

You just know JJ will say he was framed and that the drugs weren't his. He'll give Jen his pouty-lip and puppy-dog eyes, mutter how much he loved and misses Jack, Jennifer will hug him, take him out to lunch and buy him a present afterwards. :rolleyes:

Wait until they start investigating the deposits into Timmy's account and it all leads back to Eeeej.

I think they're making her very professional, to the point of not getting involved with anyone around her.

I also think they're trying to make her seem mysterious, since Daniel said he went to medical school with someone named Ridgeway and she got an odd look and immediately shut down his attempt at conversation.

Unless Daniel was a mature age student I find that very hard to believe. She's almost half his age.

I am so glad to hear JJ gets arrested but I suspect the merry-go-round with him and his drug dealing will keep going and going and going, just like Daniel and Jennifer and some other stories. Does anybody really want to watch a bunch of teenagers doing and dealing drugs over and over again??

Thanks for the summary.

I found the Sami and EJ scenes tedious and boring. Sami can't wait to be a Dimera? Really? Blah, blah, and more blah.

Sami has been lamenting for weeks now about much she misses her kids and may not see them again, and then they come visit her and she can't even muster up a few real tears to show the audience how much this visit meant to her? Seriously. She spent more time holding Arianna Grace than she did with her own kids. Sorry, as cute as they are, not even the kids could save these scenes.

I feel bad for Kate Mansi ( Abigail ). She is a good actress, but all she does on a daily basis is prop Jen and Daniel. What a waste of talent.

Kate... you are acting like the cross between a mother hen and a jealous 13 old jr high student. Stop... it's so unbecoming.

Loved the scenes between Kate and Kayla at the pub.. well played. Loved how Kayla put Kate in her place.. she needs it.

Rafe and Stefano squaring off was good... Both actors played their parts well and believably.

Liked the style of Sami's dress, but it was too tight and short on her. She is supposed to be going to her trial, not out clubbing.

robinsnest, I wondered too if there might be a reason that Daniel
knew someone in school with same last name as Jordan.

Rather a dull day compared to yesterday's show.

I thought Kayla and Adrienne's hair looked nice.
Kate put the blue back in her hair.

I enjoyed seeing all of Sami's kids and grandchild in the same
room together. Allie talked.

I laughed when Kate said she was frustrated. I think Nick might
help her that problem...maybe a different frustration

Interesting conversation with Rafe and Stefano. Stefano
pushed all of Rafe's buttons to make him try harder to get better.

Is smoking allowed on the Horton Square? is everyone
afraid of Stefano to tell him to stop doing it?

Always appreciate your thorough recaps, Poirit, especially when I don't get to see the episode, like today. I feel like I DID see it, thanks to you! As I always do, will comment without reading what anyone else has posted, based solely on my own impressions.

Definite set-up, to cover herself, when Marge mentioned Timmy's savings. Way too convenient. Jordan is suspicious now. We don't know her backstory. I'm sure there is more to her than meets the eye. Interesting that Kate had a chance to get rid of Jordan, perhaps for a male therapist, and she chose to keep her. As stated in past posts, Rafe must be protected from Stefano. There has to be some way to make sure he can't get into his room. So glad JJ finally got busted. Maybe now there will be some progress with this storyline. I agree that Will can't fess up now, it will make things much worse.

Definite set-up, to cover herself, when Marge mentioned Timmy's savings. Way too convenient.
Timmy's account only had $23.00 in it until EJ had his flunky put the $100,000 into it. It appeared that Marge had not looked at the receipt when Timmy deposited his allowance this last time to see the $100,000+ balance.

I definitely think Jordan is suspicious, but I doubt she'll be a villain. Probably some tragedy or something that happened in her family, or someone in her family is famous, but she doesn't want special treatment, because all the guys she dated only wanted her for her fortune. I just hope they don't go the Madison route and bring in some old dude that she was married to.

Great to see Rafe again - with a fresh haircut and shave (with just a little stubble) and wearing nice clothes (no more hospital gown!)
I think if he gets out of that bed too quickly, some of us will think it 'unrealistic' due to the seriousness of his injuries. If Galen Gering (Rafe) was given more air time, then I know he would heal quicker!!! Had to laugh at Rafe's nasty sneer when Stefano was in his room.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum...JS

Rafe is still in a hospital bed?... He must have a "Presidential" Medical Insurance... Should been him to a rehab facility EONS ago...So He won't be back on his feet until DAYS golden-couple are lying in barrel or get hitch?

Back