Days of Our Lives - Wednesday, Aug. 27th, 2008

Poor Chelsea. I felt like crying for her when I read that... Barb you do an awesome job with these write ups. So much feeling comes through in your words. I can't watch Days because of my work schedule and reading your summary daily is just as good as watching.

I hope that Roman and Marlena do get back together... John could be with Kate and then Chelsea wouldn't have to worry so much about her men.
Mom's out of the country and Grandmas pre-occupied with Johnny-boy. That would just be so wonderful. I do kind of hope that she gets back together with the Dr. but not for a while. She should just go to be with all her friends right now and hopefully Nick will be a good friend to her and not try for more then that.

It's kind of hilarious that clueless Chelsea is trying to be all "sexy" in lingerie waiting for Dan in his bedroom, and behind her back, Dan's been exchanging one intimate embrace after another with her grandma. He doesn't even feel any guilt over bedding grandma Kate - rationlizing that it happened before he got together with Chelsea.

As for Chelsea possibly going to be with her friends in Paris, I hope Nick keeps his distance from her. Chelsea can hang around her fellow air-head best friend Stephanie and the dull as cardboad Max. Nick doesn't need this headcase's whiney melodrama. And Chelsea needs to respect that because he's already made that clear to her on several occasions. Besides, Nick seems to have really good chemistry with Melanie.

Poor Chelsea

My heart really goes out to Chelsea. First her mother sleeps with Nick, and now her grandmother with Daniel. I like Dr Dan and Chelsea together. I hope they can work thru this.

I sure hope Nick and Melonie DO NOT get together. He already knows she's dishonest, he sure doesn't need someone like that in his life. I wish they would throw Melonie and her father in jail and let them rot. :P

Day8-26-2008

Kate can hook up with creepy trent.. Nicole can have John.. :)

Still laughing, Your so right===Kate and Creepy Trent., Never thought about it before. Perfect.
While I am here. Is it my imagination? Notice after the nurse came in, Marlene could barely stay awake. Stefno is everywhere so I can't help but be suspicious.

I think Stefano is going to be controlling Marlena's actions. Something fishy is going on with her. She's not the same.

And Kate.... I'm about sick of her. Always the busy body in her kids life, and now sleeping with Dr. Dan. Perhaps her next adventure can be Chloe before Lucas has a chance to bed her...LOL

Never was that crazy about the Chelsea/Dr Dan thing, but hate this s/l. Think of something new instead of the same ole s/l's over and over.

Kate can hook up with creepy trent..

:rotfl: :clap: What a perfect pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - great solution
My heart really goes out to Chelsea. I hope they can work thru this.

Mine too!!!! I have liked Dansea from the very beginning - I could literally feel her crush for Daniel, almost feel his kiss -LOL...., loved it when he told the camera he loved Chelsea & on & on .....!!!!!!!!!!!! If Kate could have just stayed out of the equation :sick:. I said all along until yesterday that she'd forgive him but not Kate, but I'm not sure she'll forgive Daniel either. However, I agree w/you and hope they find their way back to each other w/a decent storyline and hang their ages and maturity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Stefano is going to be controlling Marlena's actions. Something fishy is going on with her. She's not the same.

Totally agree!!

I saw wednesday's show last night. How awful for chelsea. I feel terrible for her.

I felt for her too. Chelsea has never been one of my favorite characters but first it was nick and her mom and now daniel with grandma. give the girl a break. Even twits shouldn't have to get their mom/grandma's leftovers. Ick.

I don't understand why the heck Kate kept bringing it up and especially why she'd send a text message after it was supposedly settled with daniel at the hospital. I just don't like Kate. Too bad stephano doesn't give her a brain transplant or something.

Too bad Stefano doesn't give her a brain transplant or something.

If I Only Had a Brain

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
you could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain. :D

There is a rated R version called "If I Only Had A Dame", which I used to have memorized, but the original lyrics I didn't, so I Googled and got them. <<<<is the queen of Google:D

Back