Days of Our Lives - Wednesday Dec. 9, 2015

Sher

Reaction score
On Today:

Kayla, Steve, Joey, Ava (she’s ba-ack);

Miriam (woman with Eduardo), Eduardo, John, Marlena, Stefano, Chad, Andre, Belle;

Dr. Malcolm, Hope, Ciara, Rafe;

Jen, Abby, Thomas Jack Deveraux!, Nurse

Steve’s Hotel Room and Park Area:

Kayla comes to Steve’s room and him she has a plan to draw out their stalker. He tells her they need a strategy at the same time she’s sending a text from his phone to the stalker – if you want to keep us together, show your face, and meet in the park in 30 minutes. Steve reads the text and says “Awesome”. He then receives a text agreeing to the meeting. Steve thinks it could be a trick, but Kayla doesn’t; she says they know where they are and could have hurt them if they wanted to. Steve gets his weapon and tells Kayla he has her back. Kayla tells him they work better together, but pushes him away when he tries to kiss her. She tells him they’re working and it’s too quick. He tells her it wasn’t too quick in the storage room, but she tells him it was the chemicals. He agreed that it was chemical and they kiss and leave for the park.

At the park, she asks Steve when he starts working with John, he tells her soon. She’s wonders if he really wants to be a private investigator and he says it will keep me here in Salem with my family. Kayla worries he won’t be happy with the move from ISA to PI. Joey arrives and says “OK, I’m here”. Steve asks “Son”? as Kayla says “It was you”. He wants to know what’s going on and says he got a text from them to meet in the square and they tell him they didn’t send it. He gets another text and lies to them that it’s Ciara. The text instructs him to tell them he did all the things they blamed on a stalker. He does. He apologies about the closet but knew the orderly would find them and it would be ok. Kayla says it’s not ok and is upset that he drugged himself to get them together at the hospital; that all of it was to get them back together. Joey asked if it worked and Steve says it kinda did.

Steve and Kayla are back in his room and he tells Kayla that Joey was involved but he had help. Joey still at the park tells Ava that she was right, his parents were happy, and her plan is working to get his folks back together. She removes her sunglasses and says “Perfect”.

Eduardo’s Hotel Room:

Eduardo tells Miriam to tell “them” to forget about him, he’s out and she says there is no out and it’s never over. She hands him an iPad with all the information he will need. Eduardo tells the woman take the iPad when she goes. She grabs his hand and says his hands are so soft. He says they’re bloodstained and they need to leave him alone and let him live out the rest of his life in peace. She puts the iPad on his table and says he must do as asked as he always has. She then leaves.

Eduardo is writing in his ledger when someone knocks on his door. John introduces himself and wants to ask some questions about Winterthorne. He has the group photo of students from Winterthorne including himself at age 13 and thinks Eduardo might know them; John says he has memory gaps and hope he might help. Eduardo says the faces in the photo are familiar but he doesn’t remember any names. He kept to himself because he didn’t like Winterthorne and wasn’t a good fit with the academy. He wishes he could be of more help. John thanks him and leaves.

Eduardo is drinking and listening to music. He sits at his desk, opens the drawer and pulls out an iPad. After typing a bit, he pulls up a page with information about John Black, alias Pawn.

John and Marlena’s Home:

John tells Marlana that his ISA contacts say Sami’s trail is cold and the Dimeras won’t find her. Marlena says she’ left the country and if she thinks EJ is alive we’ll never see her again. She only wants to know that Sami’s ok. John tells her he got intel on a Winterthorne contact and asks if she’ll be ok if he goes out for a bit. Marlena thought he had given up on that. John tells her he will talk to this one contact and if it doesn’t work out he’ll let it go. (Marlena and John Leave separately – see Town Square and Eduardo’s Hotel room segments)

After John and Marlena return home, Marlena tells John about Andre and Bell and fears he won’t stop until he finds Sami. John thinks EJ probably left Sami information to keep her safe. Marlena asks about his meeting. John tells her (sarcastically) that it was a really horrible experience for Eduardo. So much so that he still wears his school rink. He thinks Eduardo is lying and that he knows something.

Dimera Mansion Study:

Stefano hurls his cellphone and (impersonating Roman) yells dammit Sami as Chad walks in. He tells Stefano about all he’s been through that Ben is the necktie killer. Stefano asks if that’s all that kept him away and yells that his birthright is gone. Chad tells Stefano it’s EJ’s fault for getting Sami to steal the money and tells Stefano he still has his company, stocks, and legitimate businesses and and tells Stefano he’s not motivated to help him. He thinks it’s for the best that they can now live like normal people and leaves to go to the hospital. Andre enters and calls Chad a “little whelp” and “not much of a team player. Stefano says just tell me you found my money. Andre says he’s getting closer and has found the key – Belle – newly back in Salem, alone, and in need of a young man’s attention. He suggest that perhaps Chad could get close to her and find out where Sami and the money are.

Area where Hope is holding Dr. Malcolm and Hope’s House

Dr. Malcolm is choking Hope and says let’s make a deal. He tells her to give him the money he’s owed and he’ll give her the identity of the person who hired him to torture Bo Brady, but that he will die with the info she wants if she kills him. He releases her and Hope asks what he wants. . He wants the money and she wants the name. She asks how the deal would work. He tells her you get the money and bring it to me; I’ll give you the name. She tells him she also needs proof. He tells her he can give it to her for $500,000. She says tonight and he tells her she wants revenge and he can give it to her. Hope tells him they do it tonight. The doctor leaves.

Hope is outside the door to her house and tries to hide bruises on her face with makeup. She enters and picks up a photo of her, Bo, Shawn, and Ciara as Ciara comes down the stairs saying she was worried. Hope apologizes. Ciara sees that Hopes clothes are messed up and asks where she’s been. Hope tells he she wanted to catch her fathers’ killer, but she’s here now. They hug and Ciara tells her she needs her.

Hope is alone in her living room on the phone (apparently with a bank) asking how long it will take. She then calls Dr. Malcolm and tells him the money will be ready in 2 hours; he tells her to come alone.

Rafe arrives at Hope’s house, but she says she needs room. He’s upset she didn’t tell her partner she wanted to quit the force and tells her not to go vigilante. She says she’s fine and tells her he’s worried. He says Bo knew he would help her because he loves her. Hope says she’s had a long day and a longer evening and wants to rest; she asks Rafe to go. He leaves.

Town Square:

Andre confronts Belle in Town Square and asks if Sami has been in touch. She tells him they haven’t spoken in a while. Andre says shame she has not told you what she did. Andre warns her of danger for her whole family and tells her tell Sami to return the money and they’ll look the other way. He won’t let her leave until she gets the message clear - if she returns the money before … Marlena is behind Andre and asks “Before what”? Andre tells her he and Belle are catching up and asks if she will have a restraining order drawn up. She tells him to stay away from her daughter or else. Andre tells them Sami is in over her head, and anyone who protects her is in the same boat. Andre leaves and Belle wants to know what Andre was taking about. Marlena tells Belle Andre is posturing; she’s going home and leaves as Belle calls Sami and leaves a voice mail about her run-in with Andre. Sami responds with a text message telling Belle that Andre won’t hurt her and when she finds who she’s looking for everything will be ok. She tells her the rest of the money is Belle’s to use to build something wonderful..

Hospital

At the hospital, Jen is with Abby who is holding the baby near the nurse’s station; a nurse gives Jen paperwork that needs to be completed and tells Abby they need to examine the baby. After the nurse takes the baby, Jen tells Abby he’s perfect. Abby is looking though the forms and sees a birth certificate. She says she’s not sure what time or even what day the baby was born. Jen asks if she’s thought about a name for him; Abbyi tells her she always knew what she wanted to name him, but Ben chose Colin. She thinks he needs a new name and a new start. Abby wants a family name and says Thomas Jack Deveraux. Jen says it’s great and they hug.

In a hospital room, Jen and Abby (now apparently showered and wearing a sweater) are with the baby when Chad comes in; Jen hugs him and thanks him for saving Abby and the baby. She leaves to email “everybody” about Thomas (I didn’t get an email). Chad tells Abby the baby looks small, but Abby tells him the doctors say he’s healthy and will be ok, but needs to be monitored. Chad tells her the baby is tough. She tells Thomas “here is Uncle Chad”. Chad likes it and thinks it’s good she didn’t give the baby Ben’s last name. He tells Abby that he talked to Roman who says Ben has totally shut down and is on suicide watch; he tells her Ben is out of her life for good. Abby tells Chad she’s glad he’s there and never gave up on her. Chad tells her he loves her, never stopped loving her, and never will. Both are touching the baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wow, Terrific, Sher! Thank you so very much! LOL that Chad told Stefano they could live like "normal" people. So, Jen is at hospital with Abby, and now there are no cops at all?
It looks like a lot of other stories are popping up. Why would Eduardo not say anything to John about that school, and what is really on that IPad??

Thank you Sher! Nice job!

Good show. Although I'm tired of the Hope and Sami nonsense. Won't even talk about that crap.

What a lovely scene at the end with Abigail & Chad!! OK, how long until we learn that this baby is his? Can we hurry it along please?:rotfl: And at last we see Jennifer!!!

I enjoyed the stuff with John and Eduardo. This is gonna get interesting for sure. I wonder if Gabi and Rafe will play some part in it all. Also, it's good to see Ava back in town. Wonder to what extent she and Joey are involved in each other's schemes? I'm liking Patch and Kayla. Would love to see more of them and less of Belle and Hope.

Wasn't there a spoiler about Ben seeing the baby's eyes and coming to the conclusion its Chad's? Seems like the opportunity for that has passed now, I can't imagine why Abby would let Ben anywhere near the baby ever again.

Maybe Joey doesn't know who Ava is/her history? Maybe she's presented herself as an 'old friend who wants to help'? Was he even born when she was here last? I wasn't watching full episodes then and this wasn't a storyline I was following so I don't know.

I do remember the "the baby has chad's eyes". I know I remarked.....what? they are blue? Someone else remarked all baby's eyes are blue, that can't be it.
I thought if the hospital was doing a checkup on the baby today, there might be some sort of questions about bloodtype. Ala..baby has such and such a bloodtype, it would be impossible with Ben & Abby's together to have the baby have such and such.
But the only hope we have for a correction is if the gal or guy from the lab say something eventually.

I don't think Joey knows anything about Ava's past history with his parents. She appears (to him) to be someone who contacted him wanting to help get them back together, and Joey was all for that.

The fact still remains, though, for Chase, that his father tried to kill Hope.

And yes, Hope is so bent on her revenge plot, ignoring everything else around her, she doesn't know Ben kidnapped Abby, or Abby gave birth already, or that Aiden is the necktie killer, or even how the heck Chase is doing. PLUS, that Sami has put her sister in danger, plus someone targeting Steve & Kayla.

Or that her own son is getting divorced. I mentioned this in another thread but one of my issues with these writers is how they write characters in bubbles. We are seeing that now with Hope. We've seen it with Steve and Bo as well.

It came from DaysCafe--I remember seeing it there.

Nothing originates on that site. All those spoilers are taken from elsewhere and reworded.

Was it an actual SOD spoiler on paraphrased from another website?

I thought it was from SOD. Keep in mind other sites take those spoilers and then reword and repost them. It actually does make sense to me since Ben was so delusional yesterday. He still thinks he is the baby's father so that's why he took him.

True about Aiden trying to kill Hope, but at least Chase could know that his dad didn't kill all of those other people. You would think that would be a relief of some sort.

Timelines in Salem are truly confusing. I can't imagine ANY police force in the world allowing anyone back to work without a psych evaluation after the night Hope went through. Yet she is back working.

Abby is moving very well for having given birth early and on the floor of a cabin while chained to a bed. Guess it's her youth.

Back