Days of Our Lives - Wednesday Dec. 9, 2015

It definitely seemed like he was. How disappointing. How many villains/dark characters does the show need? It's like they finish one dark storyline and move right on to the next.

Forgot to mention in yesterday's thread but really annoyed that they wasted a location shoot on this Hope torture stuff. I'm already over it! Hope definitely needs some psychiatric help and quickly.

Belle looked nice as did Marlena. Though they both needed heavier coats. I also can't believe Belle is being wasted on this Sami nonsense.

Baby Tom is adorable. But I also think it's odd that Will wasn't honored. And why hasn't Abby been checked out or even better admitted to the hospital?

I get the idea Eddie was/is a hitman. As long as he isn't a diamond smuggler looking for an elephant.
:rotfl::rotfl:

:OT:As for the Melanie stuff, the way I remember it is that Abigail & Chad were written as great loves, but with the writer switch in 2011, grew apart as Chad came to care for Melanie while Abigail obsessed over Austin. They started fighting over the Melanie thing and split, but then became friends. Melanie was engaged to Chad, but learned about his 'revenge' against Gabi, broke it off with him and left. He and Abby started to flirt again when she was on-and-off with Cameron, who left, and then Chad got shot and left, and she slept with EJ and later got involved with Ben. So really, besides 2011, her relationship with Chad was always characterized by love triangles.

Back