Days on Hulu

@JibLib1 , they do come up "fine" when you do a search on Hulu, but if you try to watch one, it takes you to the NBC website. Even just hovering over an episode to see the details shows you that you will be watching at NBC.com. Also, the Days "home page" on Hulu that used to exist no longer does. I do not have Hulu Plus, so maybe that makes a difference... I don't know. I just know I'd like to have Days back on Hulu!

Correction: HuluPlus will cost me $7.99 per month after the 30 day free trial.

Update: The latest available upload is from Friday, August 14th.

I thought the episodes were supposed to be available the next day, so yesterday's should already be up! What's happening?

I'm sorry if my earlier comment caused people to sign up for nothing. This is a bummer.

@JibLib1 , they do come up "fine" when you do a search on Hulu, but if you try to watch one, it takes you to the NBC website. Even just hovering over an episode to see the details shows you that you will be watching at NBC.com. Also, the Days "home page" on Hulu that used to exist no longer does. I do not have Hulu Plus, so maybe that makes a difference... I don't know. I just know I'd like to have Days back on Hulu!
I did click on it to see if it would play, after the ads it did play. I have the free hulu so not sure whats going on. Hope it gets worked out for you all.

Even with a search, the last full episode I see is 8-14, though I didn't try to see if it would play.
It did show that it had 8-17 episode, but it was the third one in which was odd. Showed two older dates first then yesterday's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of Amazon and eBay in their "related searches" section. You can be looking at manicure kits and the related searches will have something completely off the wall like "snow shoes".

Yeah, sometimes the Netflix recommendations engine goes a little wacky, and it makes me wonder how it happens, except maybe people intentionally rating things that are extremely diverse because either they share the account, or they are trying to screw with the algorithm.

I wonder if they are going to put Days on Crackle in the US like they do in Australia? They have it on Crackle in Australia but it's a year and a month behind.

We do have Days on Foxtel which shows the current episodes direct from the US.

I wish they would put the current eps on a streaming service that anyone can watch without restrictions to peoples location.

They should put it on Netflix in all countries where everyone can watch.

Is it too much to hope that they are going to surprise us with a 50th anniversary gift and put the episodes up somewhere where everyone can watch? Somehow I doubt it. It would be nice though if they did.

Back