Days on POP

Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the confirmation. I am behind, so I had to watch on nbc.com. Today I somehow lucked out and got through almost an entire episode with no commercials! That happens once in a blue moon. Too bad, though, that I missed something that I thought was important, and when I backed up the player like 15 seconds, IT GAVE ME 140 SECONDS OF DADGUM COMMERCIALS! Then I had to restart the player three times just to get the entire episode watched. And to beat it all, "rewinding" it and all the suffering that followed was pointless, because what I missed wasn't nearly as important than I thought it was going to be. Hate is a strong word, but here, it applies.

I emailed NBC a long time ago and complained about their player. I got some generic, I'm so sorry you are having a hard time but we're not going to do anything about it response. I remember talking about it here. It's any wonder that NBC keeps any ratings high enough to sustain shows, because they sure don't seem to care about giving people the now-normal options by which to watch!

Back