Days renewed

while this is great news..... it doesn't mean a thing if they don't get more money..... writing a so many months in advanced not being able to change/drop storys that aren't working. I'm ambivalent to this news.... the last couple of weeks have been interesting, I've been intrigued but things are still new.... can they carry this forward? Time will tell.... and starting back in January instead of March, great for the crew who needs work crummy for viewers as they will start back to work with 4 months of story in the can and soon will be back up to 8 months ahead of the game....

There has not been any word when filming will resume. Something not mentioned is the suit Corday brought against Sony - which is still going on - about not promoting/selling the show in markets other than the U.S.

Since "details" are still being ironed out between NBC, Corday, lawyers, etc. we really don't know if there will be increase, decrease, same, or if certain things transpire.

There had been quite the interference into the storylines by NBC/Sony which has proved to be detrimental overall. I believe that had been ended, but????

What we do know is that NBC has invested in the app storylines, which have proved successful so far. Days has built new sets, remodeled some, so perhaps everything under the sun won't happen constantly in the square. Just take it all with grain of salt. Many of the web mags are using the same info, adding their own ideas, questions, etc. Upcoming is Days normal holiday hiatus, so cast is able to do the holidays things with their own families.

I doubt we will hear anything really new until into January! Late January, but that is just MY thought! LOL

Back