Days summaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. but I have an appt. this afternoon, so won't be seeing the show.....and ya gotta watch...Melanie is still rushing around over the top, whining and complaining.......Nicole tries to calm Chloe down, etc. as Sami tells EJ she is not his wife...and is marrying Rafe. EJ pretends to remember hazily, talks to daddy about Rafe not knowing what hit him later. Rafe tells Sami he quit his job, she confesses to shooting EJ.

Seems to have a lot going on today......but I won't see it till it is on Soapnet.......

I too enjoy reading your write-ups, and appreciate all you do, although I rarely sign in and post my thanks! I don't know if anyone has mentioned that one of the other 'day ahead' sites has not received a feed in quite some time, so it may not be just you. Just thought I'd let you know!

I'm all for it, Barb! I always read your summaries and still would if they were a week late. :)

I will take your write ups any way I can get them!!!

And thank you for still offering!!! You are wonderful!

What KathyLu and laepagett said!! We finally got TVs up and running at the office, but have had serious issues with the signal for over a week now. I haven't been able to watch Days at all. When I do, it is only 1/2 of a show, because I only get 30 min for lunch.

I've checked out the summaries on Days Cafe, and I much prefer yours. I just read Days Cafe's when you can't post yours.

Barb, while I truly love your summaries, why not take advantage of this vacation time? You could be baking the group some fudge brownies or something? :rotfl:

Love you girl. Do what you thinks best.

I Tried

I watched the show and typed the dialog at the same time. Unfortunately, when I was copying/pasting I lost the entire thing. But here's what I can remember. Bo visits Hope in jail and they talk about Ciara being bullied and Theo sticking up for her. Bo gets mad as Hope says its all her fault. He tells her enough of the guilt that guilt won't help Ciara. Hope tells Bo to tell Ciara that she should think of the bully in a pink tutu...after lots of close of face time between the two (sorry Bo and Hope fan) they agree to help her together. They think that maybe they are climbing a ladder out of all 'this' - Hope says she hopes so.

Chloe and Nicole spend the show worrying that Mel will tell Daniel. Nicole tries to tell Chloe that Dan loves her and it will all be ok. Daniel tries to find Mel, who first talks with Carly about how she knew and that Mel wants to tell Dan before he marries Chloe. Carly tries to talk her out of it, wondering if Mel really wants to tell or is she just jealous of Dan and Chloe. Philip meantime spends the show running around looking for Mel. He finds her at Maggies dressed for the wedding and tries to talk her out of telling Daniel. Tells Mel that people only remember the messenger and does she want Dan to think of that every time they see each other. Mel says she doesn't care and runs out to tell Dan.

Rafe/Sami, Roman and EJ have great scenes, lots of good "soap looks" as they let him know they are on to his pretending not to remember. Sami says she's going to marry Rafe and live happily ever after and raise his kids and that he will never seem them. At the end of it all, EJ starts to get under Sami's skin as he tells her he's starting to remember EVERYTHING...Sami and Rafe go home and he can tell she's scared. He tells her he quit the FBI so he can protect Will. Sami says that ok, but Will isn't the one who shot EJ, she is. Of course ala Days, this takes 2 minutes with Rafe going on and on about how he loves her and her kids...for a change some doesn't let Sami get a word in. Sorry this is so messed up. I will try again tomorrow and hopefully remember to save the document as I type it and then we can have a real summary. Barb I am extremely grateful for all the summaries you've written, after my fiasco, I know how much time it takes. Thanks again.

maria,
Thank you very much. Your effort was greatly appreciated and a quick recap is better than nothing.

I loved the pink tutu line and fell over laughing when Bo said "She's back!" Yes, that's the Hope we know and love.

Oh yes! Thank you! I don't ever get to watch the show and so keep up solely through your recaps. They are wonderful! I appreciate all the time you take to do them and they are the highlight of my mornings.

Barb, will your same-day summaries be posted in this forum, or in Today in Salem?

Wednesday

Sami and Rafe talk about telling the truth, will it stay between us, sure I love your kids and they are a part of my life, she’s amazed that he would quit his job over it, he keeps asking her what the truth is…so Sami finally gets Rafe to understand that its her who shot EJ…I’m the one who shot EJ, I’m not covering for Will he’s covering for me. So now you know finally that I’m the one who tried to murder EJ, what are you gonna do about it? He kisses her, tells her he loves her 100%; he thinks Sami is lying though and wants to know why. You couldn’t have shot EJ, you were with me – how can you prove it you were with me, I can prove it Sami says. Here’s the proof, look she shows him the phone log of Kate’s call. Rafe is checking it out, Sami tells the story of Kate’s telling Sami she didn’t tell Rafe cause she didn’t want him to get in trouble. I figured when you fell asleep I went to the mansion and confront EJ (flashbacks of night she shot EJ) I saw him passed out and then saw the gun something inside me snapped – before I knew it I shot him. So what now? Rafe says nothing’s changed, I can figure this out. I will do everything I can to protect you, I gotta go to the office, don’t worry I’ll take care of. Don’t say anything. In walks Will, what’s up? Stay with mom, Will looks confused. Sami tells him something wonderful! Sami and Will on Benchie, what’s the wonderful news? I told Rafe the whole truth, he knows, how did he react Will wants to know, he’s gonna stand by me, it didn’t change anything. Will seems doubtful – I’m wondering if that’s enough. Ari at Rafe and Sami’s door banging on it, I need you Rafe, where are you? Rafe is at work signing his resignation, his buddy can’t believe it. Are you sure about this? Yup. Very sure.

Maggie’s house and she looks beautiful, opens the door to Victor, who wants to be her knight in shining armor…so he wants to give her a ride to the wedding…she says no at first. You don’t want me to take you to the wedding? I’m confused. You told me you stayed for me, Maggie said you were PART of the reason I didn’t go, sometimes I enjoy your company, however you’re married – its over – what about my grief over Mickey…I can’t spend time with you, I thought I could, I feel disloyal to Mickey, I understand says Vic, your loss was devastating, don’t push yourself, I just want you to be happy. Thanks. As long as I’m here, would you like a lift to the wedding, I’ll pretend I don’t even know you once we get there– works for me, ok!

Wedding in the park looks beautiful, Niki is there alone, in purple until Brady walks up they kiss (yuck) why are you alone he asks? Where’s Chloe? I need time alone, why cause the wedding’s not gonna happen, why would you say that? Chloe is non-stop drama, Brady can’t understand…Niki is overacting, Brady hopes she is. What about Viv? Situation under control, she’s in the tomb and losing her mind and can’t escape. What about our living arangement, is Vic cool – not cool, but he’ll deal with it. We’re really gonna live together? Sure for now Brady tells her. She’s happy about it. Brady says he may get on her nerves. They kiss and in walks Ari. The wedding doesn’t start why are you here? She asks Brady why he’s with Niki, we’re together, Ari doesn’t understand why? Because she doesn’t judge me, and I realized I forgot the rings, I’ll be right back. Ok says Niki – Ari is concerned Niki did something to Brady. What have you done to Brady, he came to his senses – you’re the one who doubted him and can’t forgive you. What’s wrong honey you look sick – go to &^% if I do Brady will be with me. He’ll snap out of it Niki says Ari, in walks Maggie, why is Ari upset she asks Niki, is she not staying, not sure says Niki. Maggie says Lexie and Abe can’t make it and neither can Justin. Is anyone coming asks Vic? In walks Phil, Niki wants to know where’s Chloe or is Mel gonna ruin the wedding.

In the coffin, Viv is begging Gus to save her. Where are you Gus? I’m losing track of time, Gus is listening, Viv is admitting she’s been bad, she needs him. Gus tells her she’s getting what the universe thinks she deserves. I know you care, you want to help me, please, please. Gus I’m turing over a new leaf. Gus isn’t buying it. Brady goes back to get the rings and hears Viv talking to Gus, saying listen to me I’m in hell. Brady asks her who she talking to? I’m talking to myself so I don’t go mad in this box, I realize that I’m not a very healthy person and I have this anger that I keep down and that’s why I lash out. Yeah says Brady I’m sick of your voice cause nobody cares and snaps off the monitor. Viv calls for Gus, do you see what I’m dealing with, please get me out of her. Viv continues to try and Gus to save her. He weakens and says I’m coming to save you. Viv is thrilled.

Phil and Chloe, at Chloe’s he tells her that Mel is gonna tell Dan, we gotta talk her out of it. Phil tells her its over, her mind is made up. Maybe Carly can change Mel’s mind, no way says Phil – Carly already begged her so no way. That’s it says Chloe, its over, I fought so hard and so long for Dan only to lose him on our wedding day. Just go to the park Phil, what about you? Not sure I just need to be alone now. He leaves. Chloe is weepy and walks around the apt alone until Carly shows up. Carly I’m so sorry that I told Mel, I got the message, I never meant to hurt you too, I thought that if I told Mel the baby was his, she wouldn’t tell him, but I blew it, I made one mistake and I ruined my life. She cries and says she should have just told him, but I’m a coward. Have you seen Dan, I couldn’t face him and Niki talked to him, she told him a lie and now Carly is worried. More lies, trust me its bad. Everything is gonna come crashing down. I gotta go and face the truth.

Dan and Mel at KMansion, dad you can’t marry Chloe…ah sweetheart, you can be upset, I understand, she’s confused and thinks he already knows – about the cheating, he means the overheard conversation between Chloe and Niki (a lie made up from Niki to Dan yesterday). They hug. You know she says, yeah, been trying to find you, when did you find out, just now, I went to the apt and found out from Chloe – she told you??? She’s sorry says Dan, sure she is says Mel, sweetheart it was a mistake she didn’t mean to hurt anyone, how can you say that? This confusion is a pain to watch… I know Chloe hurt you and it was insensitive, but she’s sorry. What did Chloe say to you, well she explained that you overheard that the new baby would be a REAL child for Dan, the thing is this morning Chloe was saying how much she is glad the Mel will be the older sister, why would she say that Mel wants to know – I don’t know honey, it seems out of character, so what you heard did you take it out of context? No. However it was meant, I know you’re upset, I’m sorry Chloe was wrong to say it. You have no idea says Mel (thinking about the cheating). I know she was hurtful, but it was Niki – so its Niki’s fault? Chloe wouldn’t hurt you on purpose. Please forgive her, I need you at my wedding, it means everything to me. Mel is conflicted, what are you thinking? I’m thinking about the baby, that makes you sad, I wish you were having it with someone else. Chloe doesn’t deserve you. How can you love her. You didn’t know me when Rebecca died. I was just wandering around and pretending things were ok, but they weren’t, I was lost and lonely and miserable and then I met Chloe. I felt things I thought I’d never feel again and I’m blessed with you, in my life sweetheart nothing else matters except you and Chloe being close, please try and give her a chance. Honey I want you to stand by me when I marry her, please. I love you dad, I can’t do that and you deserve to know the real reason why. If I don’t tell you no one will – in runs Henderson with a burn, Dan has to take him to the hospital. He tells Mel to go to the park and tell everyone he’s gonna be late. Mel cries Dad…as he runs off with Henderson. Mel decides she has to tell in public.

Now everyone Phil, Chloe Carly Niki all together at the park, where’s Mel. Chloe wants to know am I gonna get married or destroyed. Guess I gotta pray Mel has a change of heart. Now Dan’s at the park, where’s Mel?? I know she’s upset – up walks Chloe, I’m so sorry – he’s struck at how beautiful she looks. We need to find Mel and make this right. But the justice of the peace is already here and so since my parents aren’t here I changed our plane tickets so we can stop and see them on our way to our honeymoon, we gotta hurry and get married – no says Dan, not without Mel. Please says Chloe. Change the reservations cause we can’t get married without Mel. Brady walks up with the rings, Dan wants to know where is Mel. Chloe tries to get Dan to marry her and deal with Mel later. Dan insists he has to talk to her. We love her and she’s overacting, she should be a little more forgiving, can we just please get married. Dan gives in – let’s do it! I love you, I love you too! Ok let’s get started. Dearly beloved, and in walks Mel, STOP, I’m gonna finally tell the truth!

Mel, talking to herself dad I gotta tell you, I gotta stop the wedding. Brady back looking for the rings and pours himself a drink and calls Niki on the phone, Mel overhears why are you calling Niki, cause we’re together, Why I don’t understand, its simple says Brady– I don’t understand, go to the wedding he tells Mel. Something’s wrong with my dad, no worries he’s a big boy, nothings going right, life happens Brady tells her to get used to it. What’s wrong with you Brady? Nothing – you’re acting strange, is this about Dan? Yes, and she walks out.

Henderson at the hospital with Dan thanking him. Dan tries to call Mel, she doesn’t answer. Now he calls Chloe, Niki answers the phone, Dan wants to know if Mel is there, she’s upset and I’m hoping she’ll come to the wedding. I’ll be there in a minute tell Chloe.

Maggie’s house and she looks beautiful, opens the door to Victor, [snip] what about my grief over Mickey…I can’t spend time with you, I thought I could, I feel disloyal to Mickey, I understand says Vic, your loss was devastating, don’t push yourself, I just want you to be happy. Thanks. As long as I’m here, would you like a lift to the wedding, I’ll pretend I don’t even know you once we get there– works for me, ok!

Thank you maria. I got to see the first half of the show today (1/2 hour lunch). That scene with Victor and Maggie was sweet. At the end of the scene was thinking how sweet Victor was. Then I realized that while he was being sweet and genuine, he was also very smooth. Well played Victor, well played. As quickly as he turned that situation around, you can see why he's such a successful business man.

yeah, I know I didn't do the scene justice, but you can forget how awful Victor is when you watch him being so charming...those two really are cute together

Wow, did not expect to see this here today. There is a bit more at the end.

Sami & Will are on the nice pier, talking about how Rafe is going to help, and along comes Arianna, scooting down, listening to every word, and her mouth drops open when she hears Sami say she shot EJ.

Back in the park, Daniel arrives at last, but wants to delay the wedding til Melanie arrives, Chloe tries to convince him to go on anyway, saying how her parents could not be there, but want to see them, so she changed their plane reservations for an earlier time and to New York. Daniel at first tells her to change them again, he wants to wait for Mel, but has a change of heart, decides to go ahead with the ceremony. They get no further than....We are all gathered here......and in bursts melanie, yelling Stop, and then saying she is going to "tell the truth about you".

Now everyone Phil, Chloe Carly Niki all together at the park, where’s Mel. Chloe wants to know am I gonna get married or destroyed. Guess I gotta pray Mel has a change of heart. Now Dan’s at the park, where’s Mel?? I know she’s upset – up walks Chloe, I’m so sorry – he’s struck at how beautiful she looks. We need to find Mel and make this right. But the justice of the peace is already here and so since my parents aren’t here I changed our plane tickets so we can stop and see them on our way to our honeymoon, we gotta hurry and get married – no says Dan, not without Mel. Please says Chloe. Change the reservations cause we can’t get married without Mel. Brady walks up with the rings, Dan wants to know where is Mel. Chloe tries to get Dan to marry her and deal with Mel later. Dan insists he has to talk to her. We love her and she’s overacting, she should be a little more forgiving, can we just please get married. Dan gives in – let’s do it! I love you, I love you too! Ok let’s get started. Dearly beloved, and in walks Mel, STOP, I’m gonna finally tell the truth!

Mel, talking to herself dad I gotta tell you, I gotta stop the wedding. Brady back looking for the rings and pours himself a drink and calls Niki on the phone, Mel overhears why are you calling Niki, cause we’re together, Why I don’t understand, its simple says Brady– I don’t understand, go to the wedding he tells Mel. Something’s wrong with my dad, no worries he’s a big boy, nothings going right, life happens Brady tells her to get used to it. What’s wrong with you Brady? Nothing – you’re acting strange, is this about Dan? Yes, and she walks out.

Henderson at the hospital with Dan thanking him. Dan tries to call Mel, she doesn’t answer. Now he calls Chloe, Niki answers the phone, Dan wants to know if Mel is there, she’s upset and I’m hoping she’ll come to the wedding. I’ll be there in a minute tell Chloe.

Thx for write up. :)

Just wondering...are these scenes out of order? or is Melanie having a daydream at some point?

I think Maria was trying to put "stories" together, as I do in the Day Ahead......Days does go back and forth, back and forth. And yes, the last scenes in Maria's summary are not the last scenes of the show. I posted them, tho.

I was not able to get on my computer all afternoon, while a remote "tech person" was fixing some issues I had.

sorry everyone, I'm no good at these summaries. I was a legal secretary for 20 years and I just type what I hear and I watch the tv at the same time. Barb is so proficient at this that we are all spoiled...I did forget to put the end in - again, sorry - but hopefully Barb, the master at this, will be back in business before long. I am humbled by how terrific she is at this, and offer my gratitude for her heroic efforts.

maria, you were an angel to fill in and take the time. As you found out, it is quite a job, and being that this was the first time you did this.......all the more gratitude for jumping in to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back