Days summaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx for write up. :)

Just wondering...are these scenes out of order? or is Melanie having a daydream at some point?

I think Maria was trying to put "stories" together, as I do in the Day Ahead......Days does go back and forth, back and forth. And yes, the last scenes in Maria's summary are not the last scenes of the show. I posted them, tho.

I think she actually posted the last scene, just out of order.

sorry everyone, I'm no good at these summaries. I was a legal secretary for 20 years and I just type what I hear and I watch the tv at the same time. Barb is so proficient at this that we are all spoiled...I did forget to put the end in - again, sorry - but hopefully Barb, the master at this, will be back in business before long. I am humbled by how terrific she is at this, and offer my gratitude for her heroic efforts.

maria, you were an angel to fill in and take the time. As you found out, it is quite a job, and being that this was the first time you did this.......all the more gratitude for jumping in to help out.

I definitely was not criticizing (if it came across that way), I was just trying to make sure I had not missed something (like dream sequence) or read it wrong....my puppy was sick at vet yesterday and my brain was a little fuzzy...lol.

Maria, you did a WONDERFUL job. THANKS!! :clap:

sorry everyone, I'm no good at these summaries. I was a legal secretary for 20 years and I just type what I hear and I watch the tv at the same time.

Maria, you did a fine job. Don't be so hard on yourself. Jammers was not criticizing, just seeking clarification. Barb has been writing the summaries for quite some time, so she's got a bit more practice at it than you do. We’re all grateful that you took the time to post summaries. However, your writing style, based on your profession, can be a little confusing for some of us. We’re just not used to it. So just be aware that some of us will seek clarification from time to time – and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back