Days - Thurs. Jan 7, 2010

Ok, the bumps outside Anna's house are EJ's men keeping an eye on her....Anna is freaked about Nicole's going to jail and decides to run (maybe return Sydney..??)when the men watching her see her putting her coat on and preparing to leave they call EJ, he gets the call and rushes over to make sure she stays put, when Anna opens the door with Sydney bundled up to leave, EJ is angry and wants to know what is going on.....at least that's my take on it....

That's what my fingers and toes are crossed for. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping. Because if he was in on the kidnapping, I'll give Rafe the bullets to kill him with. I'll even load the gun for him.

Poirot thanks for the write up I went to eh Prevuze site and I thought it sucked I even thought that they made up half the story..
I am still really confused about whats going on here and why EJ would be so stupid unless he wanted Samii and Anna wanted $$$$ and when EJ tried to get the money maybe he was cut off like someone else mentioned
:confused:

Thanks for the great write-up, Barb.

EJ is in on it, the mastermind, in fact.
The other day, at the pier, with the cell phone call with a disguised voice of Anna, Sami got very upset. When off the phone, EJ stood behind her, rubbing her shoulders, assuring her he would make things OK, and burying his face in her hair. :sick: I could almost see his brain working, wondering how much longer it would be before he could get her into his bed again. :(

And don't count a 'Rafe surprise' out ...
The other day, his friend Tim said it's all about Sydney ...
I think there has been a stakeout at the D-Mansion, a tail on EJ, and they've followed the funky who has dropped off the notes. They may not know of Anna exactly, but I do think they're close to solving it. That is why Rafe has on more that one occasion asked Sami if there wasn't something she wanted to tell him. I think he already has the answers, but is giving her a chance to 'fess up. He wants her to trust him.

Saw today's episode. If Ari Zucker(sp?) does not get an Emmy; something is very wrong. I may actually stop watching for awhile tho. Maggie is my all-time favorite Salemite. I have had a crush on her since I've started watching DOOL at 10 years old. I just can't bear to see her cry. :(

Good theory, genehunter and it could possibly go that way. But when Tim said it was all about Sydney..he was referring to all the work Rafe had already done on the Sydney case, and how he kept the different law enforcement agencies up to speed, etc. It was the reason given for his reinstatement.

You could be right about the noises outside being EJ's men....but he is in cahoots with Anna, he has orchestrated the entire thing. I think his men have been following Nicole from the second she took Sydney...

His actions towards Sami are strictly manipulation, he is paying her back for keeping him in the dark about his child. He is of the "you tried to take MY child, and I am taking yours. A mean, cruel man. Why Sami believes a word he said is beyond me. and he keeps yanking her chain, ...tell Rafe, don't tell Rafe, dont' tell anyone, no one at all...tell Rafe, don't tell Rafe. Oh, he knew exactly where that phone was, and what all the numbers meant. LOL.

It is too bad Sami has not learned her lesson from earlier encounters with EJ...he wants to cause a rift between her and Rafe, wants to have full custody of Sydney. He was not happy at all that Sydney would be living part time at Sami's house, or that Rafe would be parenting her in any way, no matter how small.

Saw today's episode. If Ari Zucker(sp?) does not get an Emmy; something is very wrong. I may actually stop watching for awhile tho. Maggie is my all-time favorite Salemite. I have had a crush on her since I've started watching DOOL at 10 years old. I just can't bear to see her cry. :(

ah hang in there sweetie...think of it this way... Maggie is going to need all the support she can get right now!

ah hang in there sweetie...think of it this way... Maggie is going to need all the support she can get right now!

I'll try. I cried for three days when I thought Maggie was killed by the Salem Stalker. And I'm a guy! I'll do it for my beloved Red.

I'll try. I cried for three days when I thought Maggie was killed by the Salem Stalker. And I'm a guy! I'll do it for my beloved Red.

Well I think you are pretty darn awesome! Hey...I got lot's of kleenex. :D

Besides... you know The RED is a strong woman...she is going to come out of this stronger and feistier then ever! That in itself will be worth watching.

Suzanne Rogers is awesome.....Am so looking forward to tomorrow's show.

Mia is quite the liar and manipulator all of sudden isn't she? Interesting.

Yeah... quite the 180, huh? I'm not liking this. What are they doing with her?

I didn't like Gabi at all in the beginning. Now, I'm felling bad for her.

Yeah... quite the 180, huh? I'm not liking this. What are they doing with her?

I didn't like Gabi at all in the beginning. Now, I'm felling bad for her.

Well she is still a bit of a self centered brat...lol...but at least she knows the difference between sincerity and b.s.... which is what we are getting from Mia right now.

What if she finally remembers the voice which then helps in the rescue of Sydney- and then she is cleared from her sentence... (Speculation) ???
Hmm very interesting though.
Thanks!

That's exactly what I was thinking.

That's what my fingers and toes are crossed for. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping. Because if he was in on the kidnapping, I'll give Rafe the bullets to kill him with. I'll even load the gun for him.

I'm with you on that one, Redsquirrel. The scenes where EJ was upset when there was no one to put on an act for... Anna getting spooked about 'someone' being out there and then commenting about not going down like Nicole..

I think his guys found her and called him. I don't want him to be in on it.

Nicole can't get completely off because the actress went and had a baby...so we gotta send Nicole to the pokey for awhile......bummer.....

Back