Days - Thurs. Jan 7, 2010

but do we REALLY want Nicole to get off...just because she remembers the woman's voice... I mean really... who stole Sydney first? I'm just saying...

You are absolutely right, but there has to be some excuse to bring her back to town after her maternity leave. Finding Sydney is the only thing I could think of.

But now, EJ HAS 'found' Sydney (unless he's the mastermind working with Anna)

You are absolutely right, but there has to be some excuse to bring her back to town after her maternity leave. Finding Sydney is the only thing I could think of.

But now, EJ HAS 'found' Sydney (unless he's the mastermind working with Anna)

and I think he is.

now I figure that Nicole is going to get back to Salem soooon... if we are to believe the rumours...but I think that the "I remember the voice excuse" just sailed away.

Guess we will have to just stay tuned. :)

Earth to EJ fans....he's in on it....sorry......

You're probably right. I've just been hoping he'd be redeemed by this experience - have some sort of epiphany. Maybe not...

I wanted to see him with Ari (I liked their scenes together) - Brady's been a jerk over this 'Nicole' thing and doesn't deserve her love.

EJ would have to go through some kind of redemption for an EJ/Ari pairing to work.

annieri, I agree, I sorta in a weird kinda way liked Ari and EJ together...I think Ari could whip him into some kind of resemblance of a human being....I would love to see EJ fall for her completely and be like a little puppy running around trying to please her and win her over wagging his tail and wee weeing on the floor....weird huh...????

annieri, I agree, I sorta in a weird kinda way liked Ari and EJ together...I think Ari could whip him into some kind of resemblance of a human being....I would love to see EJ fall for her completely and be like a little puppy running around trying to please her and win her over wagging his tail and wee weeing on the floor....weird huh...????

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Love it!

only if he was actually wearing his own underwear and not hers... that would be kinky :)

Thanks Poirot. What a great show. Even though some of my favorites were not in the episode, I was blown away. The acting, the interactions, the dialogue. Everything and everyone was very believable and earnest. I just loved the scene between Brady and Nicole. It was truly touching. They have amazing chemistry together. Much better than anyone else I've seen him paired with. Are they going to desoras Nicole's sentence so she gets out faster?

And all Maggie's scenes today were wonderful. Everyone she made contact with. It was all very moving, even before the final scene. And why the heck wouldn't she call 9-1-1 immediately? (Cover your eyes KathyLu....) If someone had fallen ill or died, and you're not a doctor, you call an ambulance!!! Maybe his finger is still twitching!!!

And Mia. This is bizarroworld Mia. I gotta go post something in that Mia thread.

I wish the show was of this caliber every day.

kptach, I thought the same thing about 911 and decided she had called from upstairs and was waiting on them.... :duh:

On a more somber note. I know everyone is different, but, did Maggie leave his body in the bedroom and walk down to the kitchen to cry? Did she call 911?

I'm a fairly sane person (???) I think. I experienced something similar 6 years ago. I immediately called 911 and when the EMTs arrived they had to physically pick me up and remove me from the bedroom so they could work on him (unsuccessfully). I wouldn't let go.

Even when we got to the hospital and he was 'officially' declared, I would not leave him until they came to take him to the morgue.

Intellectually, I knew he was gone. Emotionally, I wasn't accepting it.

I know having a scene in the bedroom would have been a problem, but, they could have used an extra with his back to the camera (not showing his face) and Maggie leaning over him, crying.

IDK, it just didn't ring true to me that she would walk away and leave him alone in the bedroom.

Just my opinion. Does any of that make sense?

Even though, as I said previously, it went through my mind, "did she call 911..?", the scene was played as it should have been....Maggie returning to her kitchen, alone, crying...I personally would not have wanted to see her discover the body nor cry over it or anything like that...but that's just me.....

Even though, as I said previously, it went through my mind, "did she call 911..?", the scene was played as it should have been....Maggie returning to her kitchen, alone, crying...I personally would not have wanted to see her discover the body nor cry over it or anything like that...but that's just me.....

Maybe just a shot of her going into the bedroom (from the hallway) and hearing her yell, "Nooooooo!" ....???

It just bothered me, given Mickey and Maggie's history, that she would walk away and leave him alone.

But, like I said, everyone reacts differently.

annieri, Maybe that will come tomorrow.

Now remember folks, future talk should really be in the Crystal Ball.:)

Sorry. I thought we all already knew that was where that was going.

Not really, since some people choose not to read the spoilers. :) The summaries of all shows posted to date don't really give a clue as to why Maggie was upset at the end of Thursday's show. .....

EJ wants Sami to pay, but he also just wants Sami. In the many interviews that James Scott has given since November he talks about how EJ wants Sami and I bet having Sydney kidnapped in EJ's mind this is his sick way of breaking her and Rafe up, because every time he sees how close they are you can see the green eyed monster come up in his eyes. EJ also knows that the only thing that ties him to Sami are their children so the only way he can get Sami's attention is if it deals with their children.

Sick man. I just love to hate EJ, but I think James Scott is a great actor

Back