Days - Wed. Dec. 1, 2010

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Stefano arrives home, tripping over toys in the foyer, as EJ informs him his children are now back at DiMansion. Stefano is delighted, EJ tells of having the proof that Sami shot him, given to him by Nicole. Stefano is not too happy about that, figuring rightly that EJ had rid himself of Nicole, and will now have her back. EJ fills him in on the particulars, Stefano is proud of EJ, but they get into a quarrel about Nicole/Sydney, Stefano commenting how he backed EJ through every one of his disasters, and how he is one minute marrying Sami and the next out for revenge, and will probably switch again. EJ assures him that will not happen, Sami has to pay, prison would not be enough. He wants her to watch him & Nicole bond with the children and be powerless. That will hurt her the most. Stefano is not sure, EJ comments on people in glass houses should not throw stones, Stefano is puzzled. EJ goes further, telling Stefano he is married to a lying, manipulative *****, & goes on about the reason Sami came THAT particular night and shot him. Ah yes, she learned EJ was planning on leaving with the children, and it was Kate who told her. Once a hooker, always a hooker, she can really fake it. Stefano gets upset at all EJ’s derogatory remarks about Kate, how she fooled the great Stefano, yada, yada. EJ wants to do what now, Stefano says it is his decision.

In the prison, a dejected Hope sits in solitary, as her meal is brought in. She lets the gal take her dessert, then asks about Pam, learning she was not taken to University Hosp., is still there, and will have her surgery in the prison hospital. Hope exclaims that Pam will die, decides she wants to see the warden. Meanwhile, the warden is meeting with Bo at the Pub, informing him about Hope being in solitary for taking the cell phone, and that they feel her visits with family have to now be limited. Bo is taking it all in, is not fooled at all. The warden returns, sees Hope who tells of her fears. The warden assures her she will look into this, takes full responsibility, leaves and goes to the infirmary, telling Lee that Hope knows too much, they will have to eliminate her.

Nicole & Brady are on the bed, she is going to help him forget the rough day he has had, kiss, kiss, and next scene, both are naked in bed (yes, L shaped sheets cover them) talking of their problems. Brady understands Nicole, her love for Sydney, but knows she is heading for disappointment. He won’t judge her, in spite of what she has done. He is worried about Melanie, and cannot believe how easily Nicole turned his sister’s children over to EJ. Nicole defends herself, talking of Sami shooting EJ, but that doesn’t bother Brady at all. He worries also about Vivian and what she is planning for them all.

Over at the hospital, Daniel is caring for the delirious Nathan, Melanie notes Carly’s condition, yelling at Daniel to help. He goes over to Carly, and begins CPR, both compressions and mouth to mouth. Melanie is screaming and crying. Out in the waiting area Kate & Jennifer are with Philip as a Code Blue is called for the quarantine room, they go racing, watching Daniel thru the window. (and no, a crash cart never appeared, and neither did any other hospital personnel, the wonder doctor did it all by himself). Carly comes to, smiles weakly at Melanie, who now turns her attention to Nathan, who is very, very ill.She wants Daniel to give Nathan the drug now. Philip & Jen breathe sighs of relief that Carly is o.k. then go back. Bo has appeared, Jen tells him about Carly, he goes to see her thru the door. He returns, Jen asks if he got her message about Hope. No, so Jen explains about Hope wanting to tell her something, and getting cut off. Bo tells her Hope is in solitary, that it appears they do not want her to be able to talk to anyone, to tell them something she has learned.
Daniel decides finally to give the drug to Nathan & Melanie, who immediately begin to feel better (yep, wonder doctor, wonder drug), telling everyone they have to stay in quarantine overnight, will be let out tomorrow. Melanie talks quietly to Nathan, telling him she saw him almost die, and never to do that again. He wonders what happens next. Melanie says nothing. A bit later, she crawls into bed with him, and of course, Philip has returned and sees the two asleep in the same bed. Dr. Walters comes to the waiting group, telling them the drug worked on Carly, she is much better, and it looks like Melanie & Nathan will probably pull through this, too. Everyone is hugging, happy. Jennifer thanks Dr. Walter, asks him how his surgery went, he says great, after all, I was the surgeon. She smiles, telling him he has to work on his self esteem.

Jen & Bo talk of Hope's situation. Jen's wishes Gran was still there. Bo smiles, remembering how Mrs. H. helped him bust Roman out of jail. Jen comments that Gran always did think outside the box. Bo comments that is what he has to do now, think outside the box.

Kate has returned home, Stefano is sipping his brandy. She realizes he knows, yes he does. She sits down…what now? Stefano only says “that remains to be seen”

Brady & Nicole are on pier, he gets a call about Melanie, is happy, says he will be right there. He has to leave, Nicole says it is o.k. Brady leaves, EJ appears. Saw her with Brady, and is laying down some ground rules. He has generously allowed her time with Sydney, but he has to think of his children first. And thus, she has a choice. Either Brady, or Sydney….but she can’t have both. He walks off. Nicole looks after him, stunned.

Barb

Brady or Sydney....Well I can't wait to see what Nicole decides!

Of course Super Dan saves the day. Come'on now, we all knew he would be successful in what the CDC couldn't do.

Kate and Stefano....here we go!

Hey Poirot, thank you for the write up as always. Question for yah, when Philip saw that Mel and Nathan were in the same bed, what was Philips reaction to that? Did Stephanie happen to see too? Just curious, won't get to see the episode till tonight.

To tell the truth, did not see Stephanie at all today. And Philip did not say anything, but sort of did a double take. Later....he was hugging someone, saying how happy he was at the news Melanie was going to recover, and had a "flashback" to that scene. Hmmmmm.

Thanks Poirot, have I ever told you how much I absolutely appreciate everything you do on here for us? You're fabulous! :)

I was hoping Steph would have been there to see that with Philip too. Oh well.

:mad:Ok I can't not believe that I can hate EJ anymore than I did before but I do. The nerve of him! Brady or Sydney. Bite me EJ!

Thanks for the great write up.

Oh....what a nice man that EJ is. NOT!!!!!!! :sick:
So now he has ticked off Sami, Kate, and Nicole...the three that many of us would like to see join forces and take on the ogre!

Thanks for the write up Barb.

What did I miss? Kate left a voice message for Sami saying that her attempt to neutralize EJ had failed and that Sami was screwed and so was she [i.e. Kate] What did she try to do to EJ that failed????

What is with EJ?? He tells Nicole that what she does on her own time is her business and then tells her she has to choose between Brady and Sydney. Gads I hate that man. When he first showed up in Salem, I thought he was hansome. Now I can't see ANYTHING attractive about him.

Ooops, forgot about that phone call, thanx Lil0......you did not miss anything. I am taking it to mean Stefano returned before she had a chance to get whatever it was.

The previews do show Sami sitting at a table in the Pub, saying fiercely........this is not over.

Well Nicole, when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas......

I hope that Nicole continues with her honesty with Brady and tells him what EJ said. Maybe dark Brady could wack him.

Thanks for the write up. Oh EJ telling Nicole it is Sydney or Brady is part of his plan. He wants Sami to have to wacth while Nicole takes over her place with Sydney. Boy would love to see Kate, Nicole and Sami (the three witches of Salem) go after EJ. That would be great.

Back