Daytime: February (may contain spoilers)

missharleyquinn

Reaction score
Can we just keep one thread going for awhile, since there's not a whole heck of a lot going on, apparently? I just realized it's Thursday and will soon be another new week, so... I didn't know what else to do.

GH:

Well, Sam's rescue sure did take long enough. I like that Jason is sticking by her side, but I wonder where they're actually going with it?

I'm getting bored with Hayden/Rachel. I feel like this is some cheap crap they slapped together for lack of anything else. Why wouldn't she have woken up from her coma thinking she was Rachel, not her alias? I need some backstory, because it's just falling flat with "Rachel" being held over her head (and being called that in Vegas, of all places, and the guy didn't press it? Come on).

Judging by the promo for tomorrow, it looks like they're going down a path I was hoping they wouldn't (blatantly, anyway) with Kristina. "Kristina, you're gay!" Hey, Molly... who cares?! I'm not even sure why that was promo-worthy.

Y&R:

I accidentally watched today. But I think I'm going to keep doing it on purpose. I have a question, though, what is Billy doing lying to his I'm assuming ex-wife he's back together with(?) about Phyllis? I missed the last 10-15 minutes.

Y&R:

Thanks!! That filled in everything. The nerd girl reminds me a lot of Jordan from Days and I had to stare pretty hard to figure out it wasn't. I was more wondering if Billy was cheating on Victoria with Phyllis, the way he acted gave me that feeling. I also don't really understand his uneasiness about marrying her, that didn't make a whole lot of sense either. Unless he just feels guilty about this whole business deal. I guess I picked a good time to start watching :rotfl:

Y&R:

Maybe that hit & run really messed up his brain. It sure did change everything else about him.

I do like that seemingly everyone on the show (at least today's episode) is involved in this particular story in some way.

Y&R

I started watching last Monday as there are now at least five ex GH stars, on not to mention Eileen Davidson (ex-Kristen DiMera).

Y&R:

I'd intended to start when Jason Thompson (ex Patrick, GH/Billy, Y&R) joined, but I was still trying to catch up on Days & GH from the holidays and kept falling farther behind. I need to remember to set my DVR to record it, since it airs the same time as Days where I live.

Y&R/GH

I miss Steve Burton (isn't he on Y&R now too?) as Jason, but I've come to like Billy Miller a lot in the role. He's made Jason a little less "stone cold" and given him more likeability, I think. I was furious when I found out they were recasting but he really has done a great job. I just don't see how they recast Billy on Y&R the way they did, Jason Thompson is great and I love him, but it's really unbelievable that Billy went from looking like Billy Miller, light hair, big blue eyes and lots of muscle to tall, dark and handsome. At least Billy Miller and Steve Burton have some similarities, so facial reconstruction wasn't a massive stretch for GH. It would be like Days recasting Deidre Hall's character with Susan Lucci.

Y&R:

I knew there was at least one more before Jason Thompson took over, because the rumor had been around for a couple of months before he started and someone else was still on screen. I'd like to have heard the conversations from set though when Jason Thompson was leaving to go play Billy. He and Billy Miller shared a lot of screen time on GH.

Y&R

So Abby is pregnant. I kind of saw that coming. I'm just glad they didn't have Ashley pregnant too. I'm still not overly enamored with the Stitch/Abby love story but okay. I thought drunk Neil was funny. How he's able to talk his way out of it is beyond me but judging by the previews he's going to really unravel. I have serious whiplash though with this Neil/Hilary/Devon story. I missed the episodes where she figured out she was in love with Devon and not Neil because it was just a few weeks ago she was having sex with Neil at the lab. Let me guess....a who's the daddy is coming up? Yeah, that should have happened a year ago when she was with Neil but seeing Devon on the side. Duh. And another whiplash for me is Noah/Marissa/Luca....sheesh. This show must love their triangles. :rolleyes:

And can I just say how gross it is the number of times I have witnessed Adam and Chelsea have sex in Victor's office?! :sick::sick::sick:

GH:

Is this Shriner's plug going to be an annual thing now?

I don't understand what the deal is with this new doctor. I don't think I like him very much. On the other hand, I do like what they're doing with Franco.

GH

The funny thing about the Shriner's thing is how many times they said "Shriner's Hospital for Children". LOL. It just came off weird during the dialogue and I have to wonder (even though it is a serious matter) if the actors had a hard time keeping a straight face having to say that phrase probably 7 times in one scene. It's like, okay, we get it already.

Oh, I just can't with this Morgan story. I'm sorry but I do not like him or Kiki so anything to do with them is FF material for me. It sucks when they're in scenes with characters I do like but I just can't bring myself to care one iota about them at all.

I do like the back and forth cat and mouse game with Anna and Paul but so help me, if they try to turn this into something romantic, I will vomit. No way. I want Anna to take that weasel down.

GH
UGH! Morgan. :beat:I was beginning to think Darby was in his head and he would be pretending have sex with her and be all by himself in the warehouse.

I am afraid also that this will be a yearly "child gets hurt thing". Shriners Shriners Shriners. If I had a dollar for every time it was spoken today I coulda got a burger, and fries with change to spare.

Liz :beat::beat:

Aiden got air time :eek:

What is wrong with Tracey?

Paul is a sleaze bucket:sick:

GH:

Shoot, there aren't even enough kids on the show for this to be a yearly thing unless Spencer, Jake, Cameron, Aiden and Danny are all going to take turns. Josselyn was a teenager or darn close at Sonny & Carly's wedding, Spencer and Cameron will be before long, I imagine. I guess there's Avery, too... But yeah, @Sparkster I started rolling my eyes after the third "Shriner's hospital for children" was uttered. And "in Philadelphia" was no better. It was such an unnatural conversation :rotfl:

I'm sick of Anna getting pulled into a weird sexual tension with every guy she has to deal with. Sloan, now Paul? Nope. Not having it.

Morgan's drama is getting old, Kiki the perpetual forgiver is also old. Get them off my screen, please.

Y&R:

This show makes my head spin. I can't keep anything straight, but I am still watching. Is it me or does Eileen Davidson (Ashley) look younger on this show than when she's on Days?

Y&R

Yeah, I'm so confused about this stupid computer program story. I can't tell who is after what and who's on what side. It all feels so convoluted and as if the writers are making it up as they go along. So Max is certainly psycho. I hope this gets nipped in the bud before it leads to something tragic. Seriously, please no dead babies.

GH

I'm beginning to wonder if the Julian/Alexis wedding will actually go through but do we really have to continue with the stupid premonitions with Olivia. So stupid. Morgan overheard those guys talking about the shipment and my guess is he will try to warn Sonny but he won't believe him. People are guessing that perhaps Hayden a.k.a. Rachel is also Paul's daughter Susan. I guess that could be interesting. I don't know what to think of his little story he told Anna today. I missed some of the dialogue but it sounded like a bunch of hogwash and Anna didn't believe it. Did he just make that story up on the fly as a way to explain away Sloan getting killed?

GH:

Paul is very hard to read, and as much as I hate him, he's interesting to watch. I think this story is crap though, he just wants Anna off his trail and thinks making Sloan out to be the bad guy is enough to keep her quiet. I don't remember Sloan and Paul ever talking about Paul's daughter (I think this is just the best the writers could come up with). I do see the Hayden/Rachel/Susan connection, though, because how else would Tracy know her? It makes sense enough. I mean, people fly under the radar all the time in Port Charles, look at how long Brad and his wife were both in town not knowing the other was around too :rolleyes:. I rolled my eyes at Olivia's premonition, I see enough of it on Days. I think the wedding will go on, because there's always a fancy event on the show during sweeps. Next time will be the Nurse's ball, I think? Seems like it should be about time. I don't even want to comment on Morgan because he's downright annoying... the actor does a great job, though. Also... when are we going to get Tracy's health scare moving? Something is going on with her.

Back