Daytime: February (may contain spoilers)

GH:

The "Shriner's hospital for children" count was high, just from the conversation in Alexis & Julian's living room. I'm not sure if I laughed harder at that or the news about Molly's virginity coming out.

So Anna's figured out Paul's tie to the arms dealer or whatever he is... And he says he's working a sting? That would have been a decent twist, if it were true, but I'm not buying it. He's trying to get her killed.

Is it wrong of me to just hope that Morgan goes to this mob crap and ends up shot? Maybe Kiki will get curious about why he won't leave her alone and go to the pier and get shot too.

B&B:

Since Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) retired from Days due to health reasons I doubt he would go to another show.

GH
I must say as much as I don't love the mob stuff, the action today was fabulous. THIS is what you call a sweeps episode!! Way to go GH! :clap: I loved how they interspersed the wedding scenes with the confrontation on the docks. And when that Dixon guy escaped I wasn't expecting him to show up at the church and take everyone hostage! I love little surprises like that. I knew it was a bad omen when Maxie made Nathan leave his service weapon at the station before going to the wedding. Had he had his gun he could have easily taken that guy out. I gasped though when he got shot. I was hoping he had an ankle holster or something. My guess is that Sonny will get up out of his chair at some point and be the "hero". We shall see. I cannot stand Morgan. I was hoping the bullet went through him, into Kiki, and they both would be dead. Sorrynotsorry.

Y&R

I was a bit underwhelmed at Nikki's reaction to finding out about the Victor/Marco thing but I like that she now wants to team with Adam for him to take control of the business. That's pretty good. However, how she can even remotely support her husband after all that he has done is beyond me. I'm sorry but no amount of love is going to make me stay with someone if he has done the things Victor has done. No way, no how.

GH
Poor Lulu bobbing up and down in the water.:(
Oh Morgan ....all because you didn't take your meds...little pipsqueak:beat:
Glad My eyes were spared from Molly and TJ doing the deed. :sick::rolleyes:
Yep I figured something would go wrong too, when Maxie made Nathan leave his gun.
Not liking Jordan as Police Chief.
Good episode.

GH:

Maxie making Nathan leave his gun was stupid, and she should know better by now. But I have to say, this stuff right now has made up for the crap over the last couple months. Lots of action, everyone is involved. I like it. And Alexis & Julian's wedding was beautiful, until the fugitive ran in :rotfl:

I wonder, though, if we're ever going to hear how Brad got divorced from Rosalie? I need an explanation, because I hate when stories just get dumped right in the middle.

Morgan got Kiki shot, and what do you bet he still refuses to take his meds? I don't remember Sonny's diagnosis storyline very well, but I don't think he was ever as off the wall as Morgan is. The actor is doing a fabulous job.

Does anyone else think it's amazing that Lulu has been bobbing in the water for a good half-hour and has managed to keep her shoes on?

GH:

I had to leave before she got to the hospital, the last thing I saw was Kiki being rolled in and Jordan going off on Anna and Paul.

I'm super curious though, is Paul really undercover or is he trying to take Sonny's business? This sudden flip is really confusing, and it seems like maybe he gave this to Anna so she'd stop investigating him, but at the same time, he is playing undercover really well... Except for the fact that he's an attorney, not a cop, so that's what I don't get.

GH

I think Lulu took off her shoes at some point while in the water because I remember seeing what looked like bare feet during some of her water scenes. I must say, given everything else that transpired, I found Carly's righteous indignation at Sonny for lying to her about being able to walk totally over the top.

GH:

Carly's tantrum was the most ridiculous thing, and the fact that the ATF guy just abandoned his post and left all those guns there... He should be working for the Salem PD.

And here we go with the Shriner's Hospitals for Children talk again...

GH:Morgan got Kiki shot, and what do you bet he still refuses to take his meds? I don't remember Sonny's diagnosis storyline very well, but I don't think he was ever as off the wall as Morgan is. The actor is doing a fabulous job.

GH:

I remember Sonny's and not as much as Morgan but he was off the wall too.

GH:
And here we go with the Shriner's Hospitals for Children talk again...

GH

Did you know anyone can go to Shriner's regardless of their ability to pay? :)

But seriously I like that they bring attention to good organizations like that (think it was done at Tyler Christopher's (Nicolas) request) but now it is overkill. Do the spiel once or twice and move on

Back