Daytime: March (may contain spoilers)

missharleyquinn

Reaction score
GH:

So Shriner's Hospitals for Children sponsored today's show... Could anyone tell? :rotfl:

I'm not sure I like this sudden insecurity in Maxie. I think they're grasping at straws trying to create some sort of drama for her and Nathan, but... They just don't need it, it doesn't work for them.

Y&R:

I'm behind. Have I missed anything big?

Y&R

Ok, I'm having a brain fart....I remember Victoria losing a baby way back when but I'm fuzzy on the father. Was that when she was with her first love, Ryan was his name? But yeah, I could see Natalie turning out to be her daughter. I am so, so, so glad that Victor is finally going down for the Marco crap. At least for the moment. I'm sorry, but the way this is playing out seems to have come out of left field and makes me think this is being done all out of viewer outcry over the lack of punishment/fallout for Victor. I'm glad they're finally addressing all of this but it should have never taken this long. I hated the special episode the other day when Summer went to Victor and he imagined how his loved ones would go on without him. Please. He thinks he can do/say whatever he wants without consequence and that the whole world revolves around him. I told my mom that if politicians could be soap opera characters, Donald Trump is Victor Newman. :rotfl:I see a lot of similarities. I like that we are getting the real Phyllis back. She had become way too wimpy and watered down. I'm glad she's taking the reigns and calling the shots now. Although, I think her plan to try to get Michael to defend Victor and purposely throw the case will backfire on her.

Y&R

Thank you, JS. Forgot about that. Did she have a pregnancy scare with Ryan or was it just the fact that she was still underage and he was older and they had a sexual relationship?

GH

Wow Those scenes with Morgan...so familiar I know someone like that. I wish that person had someone who had the guts to commit him. :(

B&B:

Do we know who the daddy is yet? I'm not watching but kind of following.

I was thinking the other day, if Days was B&B, Ava would have slept with both Joey and Steve and turned up pregnant. Its such a B&B move.

I was thinking the other day, if Days was B&B, Ava would have slept with both Joey and Steve and turned up pregnant. Its such a B&B move.

GH did that last year... with Ava, oddly enough. Speaking of...

GH:

I'm so glad Jake has left or was leaving Shriner's Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia. Hopefully we won't have to hear about Shriner's Hospitals for Children in Philadelphia for awhile.

So Tracy has tumors in her brain, I wonder if she's leaving the show? I hope not.

I would love for this Hayden/Rachel thing to pick up the pace before I stop caring.

Y&R

Just started watching 5 weeks ago, in addition to Days and GH, and already my favorite show now.

But you watch, it'll all blow up at some point. Everyone will find out that Thomas is the father. And later on down the line, I bet we'll find out that one of Ridge's slow swimmers had been training like an Olympian and got the deed done. LOL
B&B:

Oh yes, I'd be more surprised if it ends up Thomas' kid.

GH:

And I'd forgotten about Morgan/Ava/Sonny on GH, I still believe that Avery is really Morgan's and they are sitting on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
B&B:

Sean Kanan (Deacon/B&B, AJ/GH) just doesn't have much luck staying alive does he?

GH

As to Sean Kanan (ex-AJ) returning, I don't know how I'd feel about that. I know writers can explain anything away but they've killed him twice now. The last time seemed really permanent. I think it's one of the biggest mistakes the last writer made, to be honest. I was really liking his story at the time and the newfound relationship he was building with his son Michael which led Michael to rekindle his Quartermaine roots. It was fabulous. Even the aftermath of AJ's death with Michael hating Sonny and taking custody of Avery for awhile was golden but alas, it's as if none of that ever happened now.

The show had a really good February sweeps but now I'm starting to fall asleep again. I was a little underwhelmed by the revelation that Griffin is Duke's son. Unless there's more to the story here and his birth mother lied and he's really Duke/Anna's son. I was hoping he was either an unknown twin of Robin's or the presumed dead baby of Duke/Anna. And maybe he still will be since that was mentioned by Anna yesterday. I hope there's more to this story.

GH:

I'd adore AJ back but I think they made it too final the second time. He came back as a ghost and that's kind of hard to come back from. I agree that they made a mistake killing him off for good.

But then again B&B had Taylor come back after a 3+ episode funeral with an open casket, so anything can happen on daytime, I guess.

GH:
I'd adore AJ back but I think they made it too final the second time. He came back as a ghost and that's kind of hard to come back from
Just to play devil's advocate for a second, Reva was a ghost on Guiding Light and came back in the flesh later, with a plausible explanation. (Her ghost had actually interfered and interacted physically with the surroundings.) And ghosts can always be explained as just the ghost-viewer's imagination. Frankly I'd love AJ to come back (any way the writers see fit) and kill off Sonny. Fair's fair. LOL

GH:

I didn't know that happened (Luke & Holly's kid) until Lucky was kidnapped. And it's never been mentioned again.

I'm waiting for Hayden/Rachel to end up being someone familiar's, too. Probably Paul's.

GH

I must say, for a PSA story, this whole breastfeeding story arc has been rather enjoyable. I liked that it was done over several week (about 2 months, actually) and was woven in as a storyline utilizing multiple characters but yet didn't eat the whole show at all. I loved the court room scenes today especially when the ladies started taking their shirts off. Hilarious! I'm hoping with Mayor Lomax threatening Alexis that this means it will lead to the mayor being ousted and Felicia being elected. It sort of feels like that whole rigged election thing was dropped. I did find it funny how the mayor was throwing her threats around to Alexis and I thought, she does know who Alexis's husband is, what is she thinking? One word to Julian about that threat and I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to arrange for her to go away, I don't care if he's out of the "business" or not. LOL. Heck, even Sonny would take care of the mayor if he knew about the threats.

I'm looking forward to the return of Ned. I think he is due back this week or next. Hey if Days isn't going to use Wally Kurth then I'd rather see him on GH anyway.

GH:

I laughed so hard at Nina's outburst. She's quickly become one of my favorites to watch, since they've finally given her something to do and a chance to really interact with people.

I'm so excited to have Michael Easton (Silas) back. I am curious how they're going to write it, because even though he isn't an oncologist, he's still a doctor... I just don't see how he can really be a new character. I'm also glad Tracy has a story to herself, one that doesn't involve some slimy love interest.

GH

LOL at them stripping down to their bras in the courtroom.

Love the nod to Roxie (OLTL). Finn's pet lizard, iguana or whatever it is. Maybe Finn and Franco can be weirdo besties.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back