Daytime: March (may contain spoilers)

GH:

Ooooh interesting. I also wonder about the man's reflection in the painting as well. Didn't even think of Valentin being Nathan's dad but wouldn't Dr. O know him, if he were? I assumed Viktor was Nathan's father.

Last edited by a moderator:
GH:

Interesting theory. But enough with the supervillains. They're killing soaps.

I'd love it if Finn were really Caleb Morley (Easton's vampire character on GH's spinoff, Port Charles).

GH:

I don't know, with Finn putting that prescription in under Monica's name, I think something is definitely up, but I am less than certain he's a Cassadine.

I'm getting kind of annoyed with the Hayden situation, and ridiculously annoyed with Elizabeth suddenly staking claim on Nikolas. I mean, where was this a year ago? She can't have Jason, so back to Nikolas she goes, just because he's with someone else? Ugh.

GH
Elizabeth drives me nuts. lol One minute she wants Lucky, the next Nickolas, then Lucky again, then Jason then, Lucky then Nic....blah blah. lol She just "wants" ugh.:beat::beat:I think she needs Franco lol. Even though they share a brother they are not related so..... But then again, I like Franco with Nina, but would be an interesting triangle.

GH

I admit Franco has been a bit more tolerable of late and I've actually enjoyed the interaction with Liz and Jake. I don't know that I could go so far as to root for a romantic pairing there though. LOL. I really need this thing between Nikolas and Hayden to explode already. I want to know who she really is but more importantly I want her to one up him and give ELQ back to the Quartermaines and let him in on the fact that she knows he tried to have her killed. Something that's been bothering me about all this....Sean has still been sitting in prison all this time as far as I know for a crime he didn't commit. Seriously?? He knows he's not guilty given the visit he got from Hayden and yet he's still doing the time?! Ugh!! I get that the Carlos/Sabrina story was stalled due to the actress's maternity leave but I hope they can resolve this soon. It feels like it's been going on forever. Oh, wait, it has. It's been nearly a year since Duke was murdered. Let's get on with it.

Y&R

I wonder if Victor will figure out Michael is setting him up to fail or if Michael will not succeed in "throwing" the case. The previews for tomorrow look great with Phyllis going berserk on the stand. I can't blame her for being upset with Summer today. If my grandfather did that to my mother there is no way I would side with him or remain neutral, or whatever it is she thinks she's doing.

Nikki's hair looked a little better today but lately the way they've been styling it I can't help but think she's the female version of Conan O'Brien. :eek:

GH

UGH Hayden/Rachel whatever her name is is another getting on my nerves. I wish she would get on a boat float away from Spoon Island and get lost awhile.

Y&R

I thought for sure Billy and Phyllis were going to get romantic there for a second. I do believe it's heading this way but I figured this was the setup for it. I'm fairly certain that Victor is going to go free. I don't like the way they've written this. It's made for good drama with the courtroom scenes but I feel like they are trying to paint Victor as a victim of everyone turning against him, oh boo hoo. Gimme a break! The dude is a criminal and acts like he did nothing wrong. I would rather see him get convicted, serve a little time, and then maybe they go the GH route and have the Governor pardon him for some heroic deed. I just want to see a jury convict him and see him go to prison for this. I get that it's a soap but the viewers (as well as the other characters) need to see some punishment for this. As it's going now, Victor will soon be back on top with everyone groveling. No thanks.

Y&R

Victurd :rotfl::rotfl:

GH:

I don't know how, but I guess I completely missed Kiki waking up. Probably because I don't care. This Morgan business is boring me now, too. He's so dang pouty.

I only watched half of today's show so far, but I don't want to see Julian back in the mob. I'm sick of Carlos, I hope he's killed upon any return to Port Charles.

What's up with Finn and his syringe? He's so strange.

Back