Daytime - May (may contain spoilers)

Y&R

Ok if they don't find out what Max has been doing and soon I may lose what little sanity I have left!

GH

Ok, I'm sorry but I don't feel anything for Alexis. She knew what she was marrying when she married Julian. She can sit there and put her fingers in her ears and scream "lalalalala" but the fact remains he ordered the hit on Duke, then practically demanded she represent Carlos, and now has killed the key witness in the case (or so I assume). Julian has no problem lying to his wife and knows all he has to do is woo her with sex and she crumbles.

I like this guy Aaron who is dating Kristina. Interesting guy so far.

I like the relationship between Anna and Griffin but for some reason there seems to be some creepy and gross sexual tension there. Just no.

GH

Alexis looked in "pain" not love today UGH

Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos how I loathe thee.

New Jake....should have been Aiden ...or does he still exist. Might as well ship him off to Lucky.
Saw soap mag tv preview Duke alive? WHY? That is all.

Jordan is now boring me.

GH

Probably for Lucky to have a biological child. It was before Rocco so another reason could be Luke and Laura grandchild . A legacy thing although we rarely see him, if ever. Last Christmas it was all about Jake. He might as well be an only child. I liked the story of summer camp with Cam, Emma, Joss and Spencer. lol.

GH

I felt like I was in a weird daytime twilight zone today. Both Days and GH had unusual episodes. It was just weird. LOL. Unless they are going to have Jason remember his past completely then this is a waste of an episode, if you ask me. It looks like tomorrow they get back to things moving in real time. I just don't think today was really necessary at all. Why not just say the head injury from the motorcycle accident cured his memory? I did like the appearance of Robin and Helena but overall I feel like they have just milked this Jason has no memory thing to death. Get over it already!!

GH:

ABC ran a promo for Soaps in Depth, during which they let out that Duke is returning. I'm interested in this, for sure. I think Griffin and Anna have more of a mother/son type of relationship, maybe I'm just not picking up on the sexual tension. But is Duke back in ghost form, or was all of this some set-up to nail Carrrrlos and Julian?

Alexis is an idiot; this whole "pity me, my baby promised he was done with the mob" bit is weak. Furthermore, he ordered the hit before he and Alexis were engaged so she really has no right to whine about it now.

And while I'm glad Jason is due to get his memory back, or already has (weird episode Monday, for sure), I don't think it makes a difference unless they're going to start playing on that. Jason is still Jason regardless of his memories, and we've spent the past almost two years seeing that.

I like Kristina's new guy, but he's so interested in Sonny that it makes me wonder.

GH:

Yeah but Jason 3.0 seemed to be more of a mix of Jason 1.0 (Doctor Preppy) and Jason 2.0 (Emotionless Borg who exists to sort out Sonny and Carly's messes). Like, he had emotions and felt guilt about killing people, which was a nice development. Granted, I haven't watched in a while, because I cannot stand Sabrina/Carlos an I'm still annoyed Sonny got the baby back, so it might have changed, but I was honestly hoping when Jason 3.0 finally got his memories back he'd be a mix - a thug who goes back to medical school, or something, I don't know. If he goes right back to spending his entire life cleaning up Sonny and Carly's messes then I'm actually done with this show I think.

I could actually deal with him cleaning up after Carly, with boundaries for once, because that's how their relationship was right from the get go, but I can't with Sonny, I just can't. I want more from this Jason.

I'll take Duke and 5 clones of him over a single Carrrrrlos every time. I was so happy when Carlos died last time, why'd they have to bring him back?

GH:

Carrrrrrrrrrlos, be gone already. I was enjoying Anna kicking his butt. But of course they couldn't let her finish him off :rolleyes:.

GH:

No, Duke as a ghost is disappointing.

I think Jason telling Sam he remembered fell a little flat, for me, anyway. Not as emotional as it should have been and I hope they at least expand on that today. Also, someone mentioned Sonny having Avery back- he doesn't, technically Ava is still her custodial parent. Avery is with Sonny because someone is out to get Ava, before that because Ava was staying in the hospital with Kiki.

It looks like Nathan saved Griffin, maybe, or got rid of the guy who shot him? Interesting remark he made to Maxie, about how saving Nathan is the least he owes him.

GH:

I know its semantics, but Avery currently being with Sonny peeves me because it represents Michael forgiving Sonny for AJ, and his righteous anger was the main thing going for this show for me. That moment was such a disappointment to me.

GH

Yeah, I was a little confused today. Why is Avery still with Sonny and not with Ava? Not that I mind too much. I mean, the child is royally screwed in the parent department but I thought Ava was taking Avery back now that Kiki is okay. I liked the Anna/Duke scenes today. I was loving the scenes with Anna kicking the crap out of Carlos yesterday up until he got the upper hand and locked her in wherever that was. I must say I was actually surprised at Julian stabbing Carlos today. I like surprises like these. It's nice to be shocked once in awhile.

GH
I was REALLY enjoying Anna kicking Carrrrrrrlos rear end. Good while it lasted.

Back