Daytime - May (may contain spoilers)

GH:

Avery is with Sonny because Ava has been threatened (dead birds in her bed, black roses, etc). That story hasn't been getting a lot of attention but last I saw of it, Scotty was staying with Ava "for protection."

GH

I don't know, I guess I kinda like that Griffin is a priest. Although, I'm wondering how that works. I mean, he said today he's not a practicing priest but I didn't realize that still gave him the ability to perform those rites. I always find it so rich when Sonny tries to invoke his Catholic faith but then in practically the same breath says he's going to kill someone. Typical. I hate to say it but I'm actually on team Sonny though when it comes to finding out about Paul being the one who shot him. I don't see how Julian gets out of this mess but I'm sure the writers will find a way. :rolleyes:

GH:

Avery is with Sonny because Ava has been threatened (dead birds in her bed, black roses, etc). That story hasn't been getting a lot of attention but last I saw of it, Scotty was staying with Ava "for protection."

GH:

I assumed Sonny was the one doing those things but we don't know for sure, do we?

Last edited by a moderator:
GH:

No, Sonny isn't doing it. Carly and Michael asked him about it, he thought it was hilarious but said he wasn't behind it. I think it's Paul doing it, just like he's been responsible for most everything going on.

GH

I think the show has had a pretty good sweeps so far. I enjoyed today's episode with the Sonny/Julian/Alexis scenes and Jason letting various people know he's got his memories back. And then when the baby showed up on Tracy's doorstep and at the end when Michael showed up and knew it was Sabrina's baby....was not expecting that! Good stuff.

GH

Today was one of those episodes where I FF all thing's Morgan/Kiki. LOL. I just can't take either character and don't care one iota to even watch scenes when they're with other characters. I loved the scenes with Tracy and the baby. So cute! I just knew she was going to end up with him. Looks like we will see Sabrina tomorrow. I still can't figure out what Dr. Finn is up to and I'm starting to not care.

GH

I am really enjoying having Michael Easton back, even if Finn's story is getting dull.

Alexis and Julian's troubles are silly to me, mostly because Alexis is stupid.

Sabrina though! Smart to ask to be surrendered to Sonny. I'm a little impressed.

GH

Nice to see Sabrina again! Even though I couldn't stand the Carlos bit, I think I could get behind a Michael/Sabrina reunion and raising the baby together. There could still be strife there since Sonny and Carly probably won't like it.

It was nice to see Alexis confide in Diane about Julian killing Carlos but we'll see where this goes. I haven't heard anything about William DeVry (Julian) leaving the show so my guess is he will get away with it or this is really going to get dragged out.

I'm looking forward to the Nurse's Ball and the Lucas/Brad wedding!

GH

Nurse's Ball is good so far. The red carpet is always fun to watch although I could almost do without Nina being one of the interviewers. :rolleyes: I've liked all the dresses on everyone but Kiki's earrings really bothered me...I kept waiting for them to get caught on something and rip out of her earlobe. That was kinda funny when Elizabeth had the same dress as Hayden but I didn't care too much for Elizabeth's second dress. I hope Bobbie is ok. Not sure what's going on there but it seems a little ominous. I must say I was thrown by the Robin/Emma scenes from the beginning to then showing up at the Ball. I'm glad they are back for this and I really enjoyed the scenes between Robin and Jason. Looking forward to more tomorrow!

GH

Temporary Maxie none other than Molly Burnett (ex-Melanie Days)..... :eek:....Ok I'll give her a shot but... God love her when Jen Lilley (Jeannie T. Days) poor girl was berated. Look out Molly Some GH fans are brutally NUTS! They finally warmed up to current Maxie Kirsten Storms (former Belle Days) the previous can't even remember her name wasn't around long but agree she wasn't right for the part when she took over for Robyn Richards who could have in my opinion been ok but would have had to go in another direction with Maxie.

Another that will cause a problem for some (already complaining that they are bringing too many from AMC and OLTL) Bree Williamson (Ex-Jessica OLTL) will be playing Claudette. Here is my thoughts what difference does it make she isn't playing Jessica. The actors have to work somewhere. Why all the hate its not the actors fault their shows got canceled. I can say one thing Bree Williamson is not afraid to speak out...I think the blamers and shamers should be afraid LOL. She can handle it. Not saying Molly can't .She seems to be quieter than Bree.

GH

I really do not like the idea of Molly Burnett as Maxie. Why not Farah Fath, ex Mimi from Days? At least she's the right hair color.

GH

OMG Rachel and Liz sisters? Not sure if it's :rotfl:or :rolleyes: probably both.

Back