Daytime: November 11th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovin_safe

Reaction score
GH

A shocking announcement stuns the guests at the art opening
Derek makes an accusation
Sam fears for Danny's safety
Things heat up between Silas and Sam
Morgan faces Sonny after Sonny discovers the listening device
Olivia comforts Sonny
Olivia gives Sonny an easy out
Carly admits to Franco that she has genuine feelings for him
Someone sends Franco black roses
Morgan puts Michael in danger
Carly finds Michael
Diane suggests that Spinelli marry Maxie
Elizabeth is called to testify
Maxie takes the stand to defend herself
Luke goes for a blood test
Robin has flashbacks of the last time that she was in the hospital's lab
Patrick and Sabrina set a wedding date
Felix helps Sabrina pick a wedding dress
Carlos renews his efforts to woo Sabrina before it's too late
Robert and Anna hatch a plan
Britt tries to cheer Nikolas up

BB

Monday, November 11 - Bill endeavors to change his future; Liam and Hope disagree about the source of their problem.

Tuesday, November 12 - Brooke's emotions get the best of her; the latest edition of Eye on Fashion enchants Hope.

Wednesday, November 13 - A shady business transaction targets Spencer Publications; Hope and Wyatt flirt.

Thursday, November 14 - A betrayed woman turns the tables on her traitor; two families focus on matters of trust and betrayal.

Friday, November 15 - Brooke acts to set things straight; Liam talks to Hope about the future he hopes they'll share.

BB

First Bill wanted Katie, then Brooke, and now again Katie and I want to hurl…..Maybe Liam should find out Bill’s secret on how he gets women to fall in love with him. Frankly I find him revolting in one bed today and someone else’s bed tomorrow and doesn’t break a sweat!

GH:

The secret about Julian is OUT!! Woohoo! I was happy to see this play out finally. The looks on Sam's and Alexis's faces were priceless. Oh goodness, Morgan is such an idiot. He's got some serious jealousy issues with Michael and just needs to grow up. I hope Michael is ok. I wonder if Morgan will help Kiki save Michael from the water or just walk away. What a jerk. Carly/Franco were totally FF for me. Do. Not. Care. Make. It. Stop.

GH is my bedtime story LOL will watch them tonight in my warm and comfy bed! Now this sounds entertaining!

GENERAL HOSPITAL head writer Ron Carlivati: 'I'm sorry people are disappointed when their favorite is not in story. You can't please everybody.'
On the status of Genie Francis (Laura): "I had to write her character off the show because it's my job, not because I wanted to. I don't make the contracts. I sit in New York and write the show. As I understand it, Genie came back to us on a short-term contract, which is what both she and ABC wanted. I was given her dates and worked with them the best I could."

On being overly sensitive to Twitter criticism: "People have different ideas of what constitutes criticism and, to me, 'This show sucks' is not criticism. I will listen and respond very thoughtfully to someone who says, 'I had a problem with this because of such and such...' That doesn't mean I'll change my plans, but that's completely valid. But, yeah, call me sensitive when someone says, 'You're the worst writer and human being on the planet!' There are some very angry, very hateful people out there and who needs that in your life? I would never talk about people the way some of them talk about me."

GH:

I knew Morgan would walk away and not help Michael. I couldn't stand Kiki's histrionics today. Take it down a notch or two. Sheesh. And of course they have to have Franco play hero and save Michael all for Carly's benefit. Gross. I can't stand that these two are going to get together. I much preferred the prospect of Carly/Julian but now it looks like they are going with Alexis/Julian, which is ok, but I think Julian and Carly have much more chemistry together.

I'm ready for more of the Robin story....come on GH!! :confused:

GH

Yesterday show I don’t think Julian was sincere when talking to Sam he is trying to save his own arse because he knows Sonny won’t kill him in front of Sam and Alexis. I don’t want Carly/Franco together either I enjoy Franco with Diane. Carly with Julian. I hope they keep Silas/Sam together. I was flipping stations and I heard Olivia screeching today OMG!

BB

There are no words in the English language that can express 2 couples jumping between women as the main SL day after day! :(

GH

Yesterday GH had more good old fashion lovin’ in one day then DAYS has had in two years. Nice to see there is a daytime soap that still knows what viewers want. Good show.

BB

Me think Katie is making a big mistake; Bill is just to forgiving after blaming everything on Katie. He probably fell on purpose he knew he wouldn’t fall. I knew it a snake will never change he will slither back and forth between victims!

Y&R:

You know, it's funny...I'm trying to think of one couple that I actually like and enjoy on that show. Most are so incredibly boring or I just can't stand them. I always liked Jack and Phyllis and that was ruined. I sometimes like Victoria/Billy but she really annoys me much of the time. I have absolutely no interest in Victor/Nikki...been there done that. Don't care about the newbies. And Cane and Lily are just so boring to me.

I guess Nikki is supposed to finally let the cat out of the bag next week about Dylan being her son. It seems to me they should have moved back the Delia stuff to early Nov because this has been a very dull 2-3 weeks. Days and GH have been pretty exciting since sweeps started. I don't watch B&B but it sounds like they at least have some stuff going on. Y&R has been duller than dirt.

BB

Well I hope Brooke doesn’t fall for Bill’s lies but she is so desperate to have a man around all the time I’m hoping blood is thicker then Bill’s lies. I’m hoping Katie finds out and Brooke and Katie both kick his sorry arse to the curb!

YR

I’m with you Sparx everyone is boring I don’t watch anymore because of that. At one time I liked Cane/Lily when they were falling in love now they are just filler. Victoria can forgive Victor for every despicable thing he has done but not Billy. I liked Dylan/Chelsea, Avery/Nick and Adam/Sharon just because it was something new and refreshing but can’t have that so back to the same old boring couples. Victor/Nikki needs to be in a retirement home sitting on the porch rocking. Jack needs a love life but we all know how that goes. The College kids are all so boring.

GH:

Lulu can go throw herself off the pier. From the previews it sounds like she is trying to accuse Maxie of being responsible for Robin's death. That is so cruel and such a low blow. Obviously it's a moot point because Robin isn't really dead but no one knows that yet. I can't believe they would throw that in Maxie's face. Now I can't wait for little baby GEORGIE (I refuse to call her Connie) to go back to her REAL mother. Yes, what Maxie did was stupid but she is still that child's mother and deserves to have her child. Lulu/Dante will eventually get their baby when the truth about Ben comes out. Right now I am fully on TEAM MAXIE.

GH:

Team Maxie here too! :clap: Maxie may have done the things brought up in court but LuLu shouldn't be throwing stones. Seeing the preview & Robin's "death" being blamed on Maxie to further deem her an unfit mother, I'm all ready for LuLu's closet door to be opened so her skeleton's can tumble out.

They are still trying to fit "Franco" somewhere. Give it up. I love the idea of Scotty & Heather having a child together but loathe that it's Todd, I mean Franco.

It's great that the whole Julian Jerome/Derek Wells story is out. Of course Julian found a way to make it to his advantage. He's going to give Sonny a run for it, thru smarts, like Jerry Jax. This could be an interesting character.

BB

Really?? Are these two women, Brooke/Katie, this stupid to fall for a line that Bill is saying? Someone that lying is as natural as breathing! This is the 21st century, let the women act like it they don’t need a despicable man to make them happy. He’s not even great eye-candy! OOPS Billy boy did you go a little to far! Hahaha

BB

LOL you could see the wheels turning in Bill's mind...... OOPS how I'm I going to talk my way out of this! Deer in headlight kind of thing! Priceless!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back