Daytime: November 11th (may contain spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH

I see GH is doing the same thing as DAYS rewriting history so Todd/Franco what ever his name is can have a SL. I don’t like that. He did despicable, despicable things to Carly kids, Sam and Jason he was worse then the DiMera’s so all he had to do is jump in the river and save Michael and Carly takes him to bed and doesn’t get mad when he said he is the one to send her dead roses her response was “more sex please”! There shouldn’t be a reward for characters like this. I liked him with Diane or alone!

GENERAL HOSPITAL star Tristan Rogers (Robert Scorpio) is returning to THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS as Colin Atkinson. Daytime Confidential first reported the news on Wednesday.

The news came as a surprise to GENERAL HOSPITAL head writer Ron Carlivati.

"Guys, I had no idea @tristanrogers was leaving. I found out last night. I now have 1 day to write him out of a big Feb Sweeps storyline," Carlivati tweeted on Thursday.

"Y&R is excited to have Tristan Rogers return to the show," a Y&R spokesperson told Soap Opera Digest. "We have an exciting story planned with him and Jess Walton [Jill] that will begin in early 2014."

Y&R:

Maybe poor Jill will get so lovin'! She will be Carly, just thrilled to have a man in life! LOL

BB

I have a whole new respect for Brooke; didn’t think she had it in her. Poor Bill has been victimized by his own greed. I love it. The stupid gene about men doesn’t fall far from the tree when Hope and Brooke are involved. It was a good show!

GH

The only thing I can remember about Thursday show was Nikolas was on and Spanky and Luke. The Maxie/Lulu crap is filler as far as I’m concerned Maxie and Spinelli will get their baby and Dante and Lulu will be devastated until they get Ben.

YR

With contract negotiations with Billy Miller not going well, Daytime Confidential is reporting that Y&R is preparing for the worst by looking for a replacement, and that the recent casting call for Josh (Paul's relative) is really about finding potential candidates for the next Billy. Sources say that the show is testing actors opposite Amelia Heinle (Victoria) today. Miller's current deal will reportedly expire next month.

EDITOR'S NOTE: In 2011, GENERAL HOSPITAL told a similar story of one child dying in a hit and run accident and his organs (kidneys in that case) were used to save another child. Ratings rose in the short-term but months later the Emmy-winning actor who played the father of the child that died left GH. Could history be repeating itself on Y&R?

OH NO he is one of the few characters I like!

Y&R:

From what I understand there have been several other times where Billy Miller (Billy) has balked at contract negotiations. Everyone gets in a tizzy and then he ends up re-signing.

GH:

I felt so bad for Robin hiding out in the lab and having to listen to all the lovey-dovey smoochy-moochy between Patrick and Sabrina. :sick: I wonder if Carlos will remember seeing a picture of Robin at Patrick's house and recognize her?

The custody case....wow, I never thought I would hate Lulu but she is definitely on my *bleep* list. If she can try to pin murder on Maxie with Robin's accidental death then I had no problem with Diane calling her out for murdering her unborn child by way of abortion. And then Lulu just sat up there on the stand and lied about planning to go on the run with the baby. I hope Dante tells the truth. You can tell he's pretty upset with how far Lulu has gone with this whole thing. I have to wonder if Spinelli might end up with sole custody of the baby when this is all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back